Judy_Dunbar

>Water Hazard <

Thanks, hopefully one day some one will find a cure for all this stuff....

+1 cancer is no fun, ive seen it in my family a few times, and thats a few times too many,

im doing my part, although i have no idea where my wu's are goinh

foldon.gif

+1 cancer is no fun, ive seen it in my family a few times, and thats a few times too many,

im doing my part, although i have no idea where my wu's are goinh

foldon.gif

Team # 12772 which is OCC

Not that cold,I think 26 has been then coldest night so far. There calling for 31 tonight I think. I think about the coldest I have seen here is 19 or 20f... I am way southeast though...

Call that cold?? When i woke up this morning it was 18f out... supposed to get colder and colder everyday now... on sunday its going to be 6f... And its Only December!!! Stupid Michigan and BS winter! Worst part is like 3 weeks ago it was 65 out one day.

Its so cold in my house all my i7 does at 4.4Ghz is circulate cold air around my room, it doesnt even heat anything up. Literally the case fan that pulls and has all the air pushed out right from my hot heatsink is just cold air... not even funny how cold it is right now.

Call that cold?? When i woke up this morning it was 18f out... supposed to get colder and colder everyday now... on sunday its going to be 6f... And its Only December!!! Stupid Michigan and BS winter! Worst part is like 3 weeks ago it was 65 out one day.

Its so cold in my house all my i7 does at 4.4Ghz is circulate cold air around my room, it doesnt even heat anything up. Literally the case fan that pulls and has all the air pushed out right from my hot heatsink is just cold air... not even funny how cold it is right now.

hey hey i know what cold is kansas gets into the -25s every now and again

No I dont, I said it doesnt get very cold here. Reading FTW...

Lolol... fair enough, you did infact say not that cold. Well im a dick, nothing new, heh.

Terrible day here in michigan, its 32f on the nose and its a blizzard outside. The roads are covered in a thick slush, tonight its going to drop to about 8f... all the slush is going to freeze tonight... turn into about 3-4 inches of just ice... tomorrow morning is gonna be GRRRRR-REAT!

Low 70s today, but its gonna rain today which will bring in a cold front and tomorrow will be a high of 55.

Looks like I can't wear shorts tomorrow :(.

:whistling:

Lolol... fair enough, you did infact say not that cold. Well im a dick, nothing new, heh.

Terrible day here in michigan, its 32f on the nose and its a blizzard outside. The roads are covered in a thick slush, tonight its going to drop to about 8f... all the slush is going to freeze tonight... turn into about 3-4 inches of just ice... tomorrow morning is gonna be GRRRRR-REAT!

Oh come on. 8f isnt that bad. anything over 0f is shorts weather in Michigan, you should know that. Its not cold here till its -20 with a wind chill of -35.

the roads on the other hand are definitely going to suck tomorrow

Edited by Savan