Water_Hazard

3dMark 11

hehe I know Nyt, will it be added in the board on the first page?

I would update if I was still a mod ;)

Hey you Mods out there add me the compilation board please.

Thank you ^^

I doubt they would since theres alot of other people that needed to be added too. Its also theoretically not their job to do so but I did it because I felt it was my personal duty to the community... Although I was lazy on the last update :P

You know, you could always just start another thread that one of you will keep the original post up-to-date in, or even a Google Docs spreadsheet everyone can access and update.

I have fixed a few issues for this test. Last test was Power: balanced. This test was Power: Performance.

And i thought there was a link button on the result page, but I can't see it. (I usually can't see a lot of things) Found it! here's another : http://3dmark.com/3dm11/4062947

Phenom11 X4 965BE @ 3.96ghz. Evga GTX670FTW @ 1018 and 6236.

Edited by Cespenar

My PC couldn't even finish 3DMark without crashing; it was meant to be decent spec aswell :mfp:

I win :cheers:

P11323 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/4116883

put that in your red pipe

Meh, Im getting a waterblock in a few weeks and then I'll see the true beauty of this card.

Currently I am able to use voltage up to 1.36V but temps are limiting me to 1.3V. Once my fullcover EK waterblock gets here, this baby is going up to 1.35V :evilgrin:

Plus I havent even tried with 12.8 WHQL's which should help performance a little too...