3dMark 11

Water_Hazard

Exactly. I'm at 10177 graphics score (CPU holding back main score) and it's not even the highest overclock I can get. I only raised up the clock and memory speeds a decent amount to see how it would do, did not tweak it or adjust voltage at all.

I have yet to touch the voltage no need to i am going to see tonight if i can break x4000

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. I'm at 10177 graphics score (CPU holding back main score) and it's not even the highest overclock I can get. I only raised up the clock and memory speeds a decent amount to see how it would do, did not tweak it or adjust voltage at all.

I have yet to touch the voltage no need to i am going to see tonight if i can break x4000 .

And has anyone seen the overclocks kingpin has done he got over p15000 on a single gtx 680

Pretty close but you won by 3% in the Extreme run and 1% in the Performance run (looking at GPU scores since my CPU give an advantage in P score) yet your card costs 16% more lol :lol:

You won this 3d Mark 11 round. Im pretty sure you wouldn't if we both did a 1920x1080 Heaven V3 Extreme tess, 8xAA and 16xAF run...

well first run score 1304 51.8 avg fps

your turn

unigine_20120630_2101.html

Edited by jdm_freek

well first run score 1304 51.8 avg fps

your turn

What clocks was that at ?

My point is you have to oc the heck out of your card just to compete with mine

Yes I do but why not oc the heck out of it when you can get extra performance and be stable ? Im comparing my 7970 to a stock 680 and it wins hands down, and when the 680 overclocks its pretty even

Btw voltage on Kepler isn't going to help your overclock very much...

What clocks was that at ?

Yes I do but why not oc the heck out of it when you can get extra performance and be stable ? Im comparing my 7970 to a stock 680 and it wins hands down, and when the 680 overclocks its pretty even

Btw voltage on Kepler isn't going to help your overclock very much...

all stock waiting on you

and beats hand down thems some pretty strong words

An overclocked HD 7970 will beat an overclocked GTX 680 at 1920 x 1200 at max settings, except games that utilize FXAA, which the GTX 680 doesn't get bogged down from high AA. Although, at 1920 x 1200 and higher resolutions, you don't need more than 4xMSAA, anyway.

An overclocked HD 7970 will beat an overclocked GTX 680 at 1920 x 1200 at max settings, except games that utilize FXAA, which the GTX 680 doesn't get bogged down from high AA. Although, at 1920 x 1200 and higher resolutions, you don't need more than 4xMSAA, anyway.

but hands down

Edited by jdm_freek

but hands down

What I said : Stock 680 vs Overclocked 7970 = 7970 hands down and the main point to be made in that equation is that the 7970 makes up the difference in performance with ease whilst saving your hard earned money

Im comparing my 7970 to a stock 680 and it wins hands down

And : OC 680 vs OC 7970 = Pretty even

and when the 680 overclocks its pretty even

so close to 4000

X3977 http://3dmark.com/3dm11/3786181

that a lil more than 3%

Congrats, 4% for 16% more price :lol:

What I said : Stock 680 vs Overclocked 7970 = 7970 hands down and the main point to be made in that equation is that the 7970 makes up the difference in performance with ease whilst saving your hard earned money

And : OC 680 vs OC 7970 = Pretty even

Congrats, 4% for 16% more price :lol:

well ya get what ya pay for