The Great Steam Treasure Hunt

WhenKittensATK

Australia is hours ahead of Pacific time, not hours behind. So wait another 15 minutes or so. :P You want 7pm on December 20th for you since that would make it 1am on December 20th for the Pacific time zone. Basically, you're 16 hours ahead of Pacific time.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Danrik re-read my post. i did mention Pacific time or in other words PST which the time zone for Los Angeles.i forgot to state it was still the 19th according to PST when i posted but you all absolutely missed my point. its is now officially the 20th according to pacific time so why is there still 6 or so hours left to complete the objectives for the 18th and 19th was my point. You would think that the time for the 18th-19th objectives should end at 11:59pm on the 19th. not 6am on the 20th

Edited by bilcliff

re-read my post. i forgot to state it was still the 19th according to PST when i posted but you all absolutely missed my point. yes i was aware of pacific time hence i mentioned LA. its is now officially the 20th according to pacific time so why is there still 6 or so hours left to complete the objectives for the 18th and 19th was my point.

I would imagine they still have time on that because it hasn't been the full 48 hours since it was released.

I'm in CST time and steam always updates this stuff at exactly noon for me, right now it's 5:55AM for me so there is still a good 6 hours to go for this.

As to why they might not keep a perfect schedule for the ultimate treasure chest, I personally do blame valve time, but it should give everyone the logged in part now, I know I have it at least and it sounds like clay has it too.

I would imagine they still have time on that because it hasn't been the full 48 hours since it was released.

As to why they might not keep a perfect schedule for the ultimate treasure chest, I personally do blame valve time, but it should give everyone the logged in part now, I know I have it at least and it sounds like clay has it too.

yeah stupid valve time making me look like a moron on the internet. :glare:

i've got the "logged in on the 20th" block. best of luck to everyone. i take it none of us has one a daily draw yet?

yeah stupid valve time making me look like a moron on the internet. :glare:

i've got the "logged in on the 20th" block. best of luck to everyone. i take it none of us has one a daily draw yet?

I haven't, though I suppose that could be for the best, I would imagine valve takes those names off the list for people able to win the grand prize.

If you think valve time has made you look like an idiot then you don't even want to know what it has done to me. :lol:

If you think valve time has made you look like an idiot then you don't even want to know what it has done to me. :lol:

His username use to be Lifecrystal. That's what it's done to him! He had to change it to get away from the :haha: and the :rofl: or the :doh:

:lol:

It's early here, so my sense of humor may not be too great. (If anyone has the username Lifecrystal, my apologies, I didn't know.)

His username use to be Lifecrystal. That's what it's done to him! He had to change it to get away from the :haha: and the :rofl: or the :doh:

:lol:

It's early here, so my sense of humor may not be too great. (If anyone has the username Lifecrystal, my apologies, I didn't know.)

I don't even get the joke. :lol:

@ Danrik re-read my post. i did mention Pacific time or in other words PST which the time zone for Los Angeles.i forgot to state it was still the 19th according to PST when i posted but you all absolutely missed my point. its is now officially the 20th according to pacific time so why is there still 6 or so hours left to complete the objectives for the 18th and 19th was my point. You would think that the time for the 18th-19th objectives should end at 11:59pm on the 19th. not 6am on the 20th

So because you can't read the rules AND mistyped, you expect us to realize you failed to do so?

Treasure Hunt: During each 48-hour period below, a user can perform one of the Treasure Hunt objectives listed here to enter the sweepstakes for that period. Each user may complete up to four objectives for four chances to win, for each 48-hour period. All periods start at 10:00:00 AM Pacific Standard Time on the first date listed, and end 9:59:59 AM PST two days later.

Grand Prize Drawing: To enter, a user must complete 10 or more objectives above by the end of December 19, 2010, and then be logged into Steam at some time on December 20, 2010 (12:01am PST – 11:59 PM PST).