Sign in to follow this  
asus

Post Your Occ Wallpaper

Guest FxXP

We are not doing this for competition...so... nah

hmm that would be so cool to have a competition.. hmm ...*nudge nudge* linuxprox *nudge nudge* :D that would seriously be so cool

Aren't darker colors background wallpaper more appealing and more striking than a light colored background wallpaper?

BTW: Roadkill you are really good at these graphics and design, way to go!! I wish I had a little bit of graphics talent, but I'm nil :(

ty! i learnd by reading.. just go on google and type photoshop tutorials.. and read them.. some are actualy entertaining

Thats awesome adrenalinepcs i like how it looks kinda oldschool very nice. :) B).

Here is my first attempt. It's just a shoped up version of the xp professional boot screen. If anyone can help me make this an actual boot screen then we could use it for that occ theme that was discussed before.

the boot screen is nice but a lot of awesome boot screens don't look nice once u use them ebcause you can only view them in 16 bit color. but i do like your boot screen junkie.

meant to upload this one last night.. just tryed using gold for the text and tossed a few cpu's in there as well as a texture overlay

hehe im almost done my next one!! il be done in 30min i just need the occ logo:D

um id post mine. but i dont have the attach file section :S um... help?