Hey Guys

Nyt

Lol , I ask my parents to buy them :lol:

Thanks for the welcome guys

Lucky bastard.... lol

The day after i got my first job was the day my parents stopped giving me even a dollar... lol. I wish they'd give me computer parts!

Welcome. You've been here a bit longer than me but i never saw the need to introduce myself. Btw, i'm glad you trust us and all, but you may want to be more careful about where you post so much personal info, any one off the web can see that stuff. (yes i am paranoid and proud)

Welcome. You've been here a bit longer than me but i never saw the need to introduce myself. Btw, i'm glad you trust us and all, but you may want to be more careful about where you post so much personal info, any one off the web can see that stuff. (yes i am paranoid and proud)

Thanks for the welcome, but is saying my name and to say Im in Joburg , South Africa bad ? Joburg's a big place , its not like I gave out my address or anything :)

Thanks for the welcome, but is saying my name and to say Im in Joburg , South Africa bad ? Joburg's a big place , its not like I gave out my address or anything :)

Speedcrazy it just paranoid... What you said, was nothing they couldnt get off facebook either... your name and general location is nothing to worry about, lol. Your age with only being 15 might cause some concern for some people, but even then your fine. I was doing something very similar when i was 13-14 only it was with terrible computer hardware and games that dont look as good as they do on my cell phone now. Enjoy yourself!

Speedcrazy it just paranoid... What you said, was nothing they couldnt get off facebook either... your name and general location is nothing to worry about, lol. Your age with only being 15 might cause some concern for some people, but even then your fine. I was doing something very similar when i was 13-14 only it was with terrible computer hardware and games that dont look as good as they do on my cell phone now. Enjoy yourself!

Thanks . Yeah , Facebook has way more info than here and hackers are everywhere anyway and are not really bothered with normal people , only people who do online banking :lol: