Sign in to follow this  
N_2_V

rechargeable batteries

ive got an old 15 min batteries charger from raido shack most of u might know them as the ic-3 i dont think its still working,

well i cant find the battery for them and i dont want to buy them off ebay cuz i dont know what they did with them.

Would it be better to buy the new energizer 15 min batteries set?

i use the energizer battery charger (the quick one, 4 charging slots, silver) for my wii batteries. no issues at all so far

thanks i'll give it a try but do u use the energizer battery or a different kind of batteries like enloop battery?

thanks i'll give it a try but do u use the energizer battery or a different kind of batteries like enloop battery?

i use all the energizer battiers, im anal about using proper brands & models

The problem with 15 minute chargers or other timed chargers is that they don't charge until the batteries are full; they charge for x minutes, resulting in undercharged or overcharged batteries (this degrades them over time). The best solution would be to get a battery charger that charges until the batteries are full. An indication of a charger that does this is that they show the status (usually with an LED) of individual batteries, not pairs of batteries. My advice would be to lurk and search topics in www.candlepowerforums.com.

I use whatever batteries with whatever chargers (obviously no NiMh batts in alkaline chargers or vice versa) and never had a problem.

I have a panasonic charger I like alot that I use for travel, a sony one that came with an old camera (but seldom use it since it only has two battery slots) and a giant yet still 4 slot charger I bought at harbor freight (but that sucka can take any sized battery and even 9V NiMh's)