The Walking Dead

WhenKittensATK

Cool! I just found this thread! Computer enthusiasts and zombies go hand in hand :) I can't wait for the series to come back in Feb. For those who missed the 1st season, I definitely recommend that you watch it. I think it's on Netflix streaming right now. The second season was okay. I wish they had more action and less dialogue.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool! I just found this thread! Computer enthusiasts and zombies go hand in hand :) I can't wait for the series to come back in Feb. For those who missed the 1st season, I definitely recommend that you watch it. I think it's on Netflix streaming right now. The second season was okay. I wish they had more action and less dialogue.

That's how most AMC shows are. Just look at their slogan. "Story matters here."

I should have only watched the last episode of the second season because the other 6 were a huge waste of time.

If I wanted to watch The Talking Dead I would have. I thought this was a zombie survival show....not a let's be perfectly safe with no zombies on a farm soap opera.... :glare:

Mid season, its not over yet ;)

• 1 month later...

Two months of waiting and tonight's episode is what I get in return? :pfp:

That one hour could have been shortened to 30 mins.

What a disappointment... On the bright side, it was better than the last two seasons of Dexter.

Bubba, how are you going to stream it when Megavideo and the likes are no longer available?