Bosco

Rift Beta Keys (All Gone)

Awww sanks Savan. I'm not the one hurt over this... lol I'm having my fun with it honestly.

My thanks to you Savan as well! :biggrin:

As for hurting - none of that going on here - I'm simply baffled :dunno: by why she cares so much. I do have to agree though that this back and forth has been the most interesting thing of the afternoon so far!

easy ladies... you're both pretty

LOL. No ladies on the interwebz.

Edited by SpeedCrazy

My thanks to you Savan as well! :biggrin:

As for hurting - none of that going on here - I'm simply baffled :dunno: by why she cares so much. I do have to agree though that this back and forth has been the most interesting thing of the afternoon so far!

I honestly don't care... like I've said before. I always find it funny how many people seem to join when their are free keys or contest giveaways -- at least the contests often take a little more effort than just saying I want something...

It's fun to argue with people, it tends to be some of the more interesting topics on here. Whether its debate over who is right, what product is better, or who did what that's half the fun of posting... the other part is learning new things that I didn't know about fixing things on my build.

But you're here too Speed... that makes three of us now on OCC. :D

You'd love that wouldn't you. :lol: Sorry to disappoint you.

Are these actual beta keys, or just the keys that give you a chance at getting into one of three beta events?

They are keys to access the beta.

Lol, what's up with all the new people that just joined today with their first post asking for a Rift Beta Key? Sounds like someone's trying to get a lot of keys. :P

You might want to limit it to people with a certain amount of posts and stuff like that unless you don't care. ;)

It doesn't take long for people to find out. If I wanted to state any requirements I would have done so, no need to worry I have plenty of keys.

Not surprised someone would create an account just for a free game key... sad really. At least make it look like you didn't join for this by posting in other threads. FAIL. :doh:

Who cares.

+1

You might want to put restrictions on things like this in future. (Though i could see adverse side effects of say 90 post requirements. That is a lot of spam posts :teehee: )

If there are anyleft i'll take a look but it will have to be really good to tear me away from other stuff.

If I feel its needed then I would do so. I have plenty of keys to go around so its not a big deal. Anyone that wants a key is welcomed to it.

Maybe have a 1 month member requirement? That would prevent people from joining just to get stuff like this. But it also might turn away a few good new members who discover this site from something like this. :dunno:

But as for the topic, I'll take one if you have a lot left. I just don't want to take one away from someone who really wants one because I don't know if I'll even have time to use it.

I am not going to do that for this. The idea is to get people to join and sign up for the keys. If we gain even one person that's loyal to the site then it was worth it.

As I said before I have a ton of keys, I will send them to you guys tonight sometime after 9pm Pacific time.

Waco won't leave me alone now that I told him to fix the mindcraft server... he of course found this thread on OCC... haha...

I guess May I Please Haz a key if there are enough? He convinced me to at least give it a try. :D

Thanks Bosco (we wuv you for OCC)

I would love a key, please sign me up!!

Tiby

added my avatar

Edited by Tiby