Munkypoo7

[WTS] Asus D2X

Stuff Beforehand...

1. This sale is for the lower 48 states only

2. Paypal only, price factors in shipping

3. Fire off offers via PM, not looking for trades atm

4. Will guarantee everything is not DoA ^^

5. Pictures and Newegg Links will be at the bottom of the thread.

The Actual WTS Thread Stuff

Selling my Asus D2X, used for 4-5 months, in pristine condition, no scratches, dings nothing. Looks brand new if not for the teeny bit of dust that's on the back ;)

All the back LED's works perfectly as does the center orange LED. The LED's are quite bright, just keep that in mind if you're looking for the "dark" approach.

Comes with ever accessory that it came with originally, all inside of the original box. Also including a 4-pin molex to floppy connector, which is required to power the card, and a sleeved floppy connector extender cable [1ft], to keep the clean look going ^^

Looking for $110 Shipped to your door, $90 if it's done in person. (Miami, FL, a few minutes from Miami Metro Zoo, that's the best reference point I can think of atm lol)

Pictures

001wxi.th.jpg002ha.th.jpg004ve.th.jpg003gpb.th.jpg

Newegg Link

As a light reference, I have heatware and some trader rating on OCN as reference, For some reason people never post on my heatware after I sell something :(

If anything needs clarification / extra stuff, let me know. Thankies :3

Edited by Munkypoo7

No no, thank you Munky! Maybe now I can crank up my sub and teach those noisy neighbors a lesson :whistling: lol