Shurman292

Turtle Beach HPA2 or Sennheiser PC333D?

In looking around at the different headsets, I have finally narrowed it down to two surround sound sets. The TB HPA2 has 8 drivers (4 in each can) for 5.1 surround while the PC333Ds only have "virtual" dolby digital 7.1 surround meaning that they have only one driver in each ear. I know Sennheiser is much better quality than TB but I am wondering if true surround with multiple drivers is superior to the virtual processing done by the sennheiser sound card. Thanks guys!

In looking around at the different headsets, I have finally narrowed it down to two surround sound sets. The TB HPA2 has 8 drivers (4 in each can) for 5.1 surround while the PC333Ds only have "virtual" dolby digital 7.1 surround meaning that they have only one driver in each ear. I know Sennheiser is much better quality than TB but I am wondering if true surround with multiple drivers is superior to the virtual processing done by the sennheiser sound card. Thanks guys!

ya, too bad you cant test them