New inexpensive gaming Rig.

BonTenshi

All right so Mercury i have taken your build and refined it. Luckily i was talking to my parents and they agreed to put in 500$ dollars so i only have to put in around 400$ as a Christmas gift so i can buy my car.

So here is what i have.

Optical

Case

HD

GPU

PSU

RAM

OS

Top Fans(2)

Front Fan

Side Fans(2)

MB/CPU combo

Total 912.22$ after rebate 862.22$

So i went with the 6850 over the 5770 used my RAM got rid of your recommended fan and added enough to stock the case and have a really good airflow going. I will down the road add a heatsink to the cpu. Everything else is the same.

Tell me what you think.

(Also my mom is an affiliate of Newegg so she can take off a pretty big percent as well whenever the time comes.)

Looks good, Im gonna go ahead and say you probably wont need two side fans. once you puta big cooler into the case. That side fan near the top likely wont be usable anymore due to clearance. The case is a good size, but its not THAT big lol.

The front fan you picked, is a 120mmX38mm fan. I doubt this will fit in the front of the case, and case fans especially in the front dont have very much extra room for that. Also you know Ultrakaze fans are absurdly loud right? Alota air is moved. But i dont think you need that much. I dont think the case fits any 140mm fans either. It says in the details 5 additional 120mm fans. You really only need 3 extra though... one front, id prefer to give it some color as thats always fun. one top, and one side. You really wont need more than that. This will give you 2 intake and 2 exhaust for nice even air flow. And wont block any future heat sink options. You could do another one on the top if you really want, but i dont think it will serve much of a purpose to be honest. And one day you really gotta get a good cooler and overclock that bad boy hex-core. It overclocks really well. Pretty much every chip its 4.0Ghz with little effort. When that time comes, come back and we can help ya pick a cooler and overclock it! Looks good after you fix the fan issues.

Looks good, Im gonna go ahead and say you probably wont need two side fans. once you puta big cooler into the case. That side fan near the top likely wont be usable anymore due to clearance. The case is a good size, but its not THAT big lol.

The front fan you picked, is a 120mmX38mm fan. I doubt this will fit in the front of the case, and case fans especially in the front dont have very much extra room for that. Also you know Ultrakaze fans are absurdly loud right? Alota air is moved. But i dont think you need that much. I dont think the case fits any 140mm fans either. It says in the details 5 additional 120mm fans. You really only need 3 extra though... one front, id prefer to give it some color as thats always fun. one top, and one side. You really wont need more than that. This will give you 2 intake and 2 exhaust for nice even air flow. And wont block any future heat sink options. You could do another one on the top if you really want, but i dont think it will serve much of a purpose to be honest. And one day you really gotta get a good cooler and overclock that bad boy hex-core. It overclocks really well. Pretty much every chip its 4.0Ghz with little effort. When that time comes, come back and we can help ya pick a cooler and overclock it! Looks good after you fix the fan issues.

All right fixed it but for the time being a heat sink isn't going to come until maybe march so i'm gonna stick with the extra fans also i went to the website and found the case and it said top can fit 2 120/140mm fans.

But thanks for the help i appreciate it a lot. Now just need to buy this bad boy.

Edited by BonTenshi

All right fixed it but for the time being a heat sink isn't going to come until maybe march so i'm gonna stick with the extra fans also i went to the website and found the case and it said top can fit 2 120/140mm fans.

But thanks for the help i appreciate it a lot. Now just need to buy this bad boy.

Sounds good! Glad i could help, Sorry i ended up talking you into spending alot more money than you had orginalyl hoped. But i mean, Ended up getting you a Phenom II x6 1055t and a AMD 6850... thats pretty amazing for what you paying regardless!! Enjoy your build man!!