Top Gear (USA)

Andrewr05

The first episode was a bit...eh. Dry?

Todays was awesome though, they brought some more humor into it and having the blind man drift was definitely great.

Overall it's a good show, but it has room for improvement. It isn't as good as the original, but definitely better than some of the other car shows out there. :P

Its real easy to throw out the name calling over the internet. Personally I won't watch it not because I don't like or dislike it, its just the fact that I love the UK version and really don't see a reason to watch what in turn is the same show with different hosts, and locations.

ya it cant possibly be as good as the original so lets just skip watching it and call it crap . but hey no name calling.

of coarse it wont be the same show , there will be different opinions, cars, driving styles and who knows what else.

its not like its a bunch of unknowns who dont know what there doing.

you would thing if you loved something you might have a interest what someone else could do with it. or not

why even stop to comment that you wont watch it cause the other is so good ? thats the main driving force for me to watch it.

The UK version is not necessarily better but, I am more use to it and like better.

With different versions of the show hopefully this means a continuance of the UK version.

The american version the humor is just not as good even when they call out the Stig is just a bit odd.

I watched the 2nd episode and it was tolerable, it wasn't horrible but i think I'll keep watching it because I like cars not because I like the hosts.

to early to tell and too many dumb arses judging by a trailer saying they wont watch it .

Except by the time you posted this two whole episodes were out.

:P

Its not like its a bunch of unknowns who dont know what there doing.

Well, actually now that you mention it Foust is a professional race car driver, Wood is just a racing analyst and Farrar is a comedian with what appears to be ZERO automobile know-how.

Well, actually now that you mention it Foust is a professional race car driver, Wood is just a racing analyst and Farrar is a comedian with what appears to be ZERO automobile know-how.

Ferrera is a washed-up comedian, who actually brings no comic relief to the show.

I think they just put him in to have a "big name" on the show.

TBH, I like the chubby guy with the beard the most. He reminds me of Seth Rogen.

seen the ep with the blind guy drifting and was very dissapointed to see the secret driver has the same name as the british version and the fact that i only watched it because there was nothing else on worth watching and i was to lazy to get up and put a dvd/bluray on i may try to watch another episode of this but i do hope it gets better as it wasnt that good from what i have seen

I liked the Viper vs Cobra battle, though wish it was the Shelby.

I'm surprised that the Viper beat the three Lambos, also considering it costs less (I think).

If anyone hasn't watched it yet: http://streamixblog.com/top-gear-us-season-1-episode-1-cobra-attack.php

I like Foust and Wood, Farrar does seem like a jerk but I don't think he brings down the other two enough to call them a bad group of hosts.

I wonder what Foust coulda done in the Murcielago