Ram In Sync With Fsb

Ph33rh4x

i want to oc my 2500+ but i only have generic ddr 333 (i know its terrible). i have an asus a7n8x-x mobo with the nforce chipset so all my stuff is unlocked already, but i was wondering if there is any way that i could run my ram in sync with my fsb after i increase the fsb without oc'ing the ram. If so how would i go about doing this, because currently im only overclocking using the multiplier, and i cant get a nice overclock with just that.

Thanks.

well, you wont get them in sink if you change the fsb, and as you cant raise it above 333 without going unstable (ram generic, u may get lucky but generally not) and you want it in sync so you can use dividers for cpu:mem rations (unless you try 1:2 or soming wierd) so you buy faster ram :) or just keep overclocking with the multi once you hit the memoryes limit.

i pretty much figured i couldnt overclock the ram, but i guess what im trying to ask is there anyway that i could run my ram in sync with my fsb without overclocking the ram?

ex. ddr 333/2 = 166fsb

ddr 333/1.5 = 222 fsb <--- could i do something like that? i'm kind of new to this sort of thing and dont really know