greengiant912

Zombie Weapon

Directly to my left would be my work phone. It's a decently sized Cisco phone, so I think I could manage to fend off a few zombies with it.

I think if we have to resort to what's the the left of our desk, we fail in the zombie apocolypse. To my right is a bowie knife, but since we have to pick something on our left, I'm going to die because all I have is peanut butter? :P

Directly to my left would be my work phone. It's a decently sized Cisco phone, so I think I could manage to fend off a few zombies with it.

Same here, but it's an NEC phone. Also a pencil sharpener. All I'd need them for is just to get further to the left to the fencing locker room. There I can grab my mask and a variety of swords.

Of course I could just call some of the people I know with their own armory, that would work too I guess.

Two pictures of my girlfriend, a can of deoderant and a Madcatz 360 Controller for Windows...As well as my wireless connector :P

Screwed much?

Ignoring the speaker next to the monitor, the next object is either a stack of DVDs, or an SG depending on the angle you look at it :P

I have a mug full of pens and a pair of scissors. I'm taking the scissors. I have a knife but it's behind me to the left, not directly to my left.