Official Quick Mushkin Contest

Bosco

I can't say I've ever used Mushkin products but I've heard that they're of high quality. I like their websites also. They're easy to navigate and you can fin important information easily.

I wonder if this is open to non-US users? :rtfm:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always been a fan of Mushkin products, simply because it's one of the only hardware manufacturers that incorporate green colours into their design :) Personally, I think Mushkin could make some pretty cool cases!

Used to have 2 kits of DDR1 and 1 kit of DDR2 from them, also an 800W PSU passed through my computer(s) ;)

Mushkin has that sort of German engineering allure of BMW or Mercedes, though I don't know any product owners personally, their reputation for quality and service online seems to be top notch.

Their products seem to be harder to find, but always seem to end up with high-end users. Until recently, I didn't know Mushkin made anything else but RAM, but last week I saw some Callisto SSDs on the website for a local (Montreal) retailer. Power supplies? First I heard right here.

New products? If they made mobos, you know they'd be built like tanks and take their place among OC record holders.

I like Mushkin because of their Purdy Logo!!! :)

I really do like the look of their radioactive ddr3 though. I almost wish I had a board to support it... almost

Mushkin might not have a ton of products but that makes each one they have seem rare like a rare Pokemon... yes sadly I did just reference Pokemon. sad... sad... sad... :(

I've used Mushkin RAM for years because of the quality, price and customer support.

It's always worked for me without issues.

Bought one of their first power supplies as well (it's still going strong!)

I'd love to see more SSD products from them in the future.

Hurray for posting from an airport sick as a dog!

I like Mushkin products because they tend to always be high quality and their aesthetics are generally understated (which I like). Also - I like them even more right now since my desktop's PSU may be on the fritz. :P

I have used Mushkin Memory products in builds since the early Pentium days.

Even their economy level of memory products has been flawless.

I think they should delve deeper into the SSD products and since they

already have a product line of power supplies, moving into a high quality NvidIa video card line up

with their own special memory should be a step to consider.