Bosco

Official Quick Mushkin Contest

I've heard some great things, especially about there psu's and memory. I'm currently speccing out a HTPC, and I'll be looking into some Mushkin hardware for it.

I like how they have high quality products for a reasonable price. I just bought a SSD from them and for what I paid for it the drive is very fast.

I love the fact that Mushkin is the first name that I think of when considering high-end memory. I love how they are a pioneer when it comes to memory speeds, and that with their best products they individually test each stick. You don't see that in any other company. <3

Their memory is almost legendary. I've heard around that they have great customer service. Starting to delve into ssd's just makes sense. With a quality company like Muskin they could really go into any direction, Though i would love a Muskin motherboard.

I like Mushkin for a few reasons, mainly they always have the best memory on the market. I would also like to see them stop using lower end OEMs to make their PSUs (Seasonic or FSP would be awesome).

:withstupid: This pretty much sums up my feelings towards them. That, and they could give me free stuff. Then I'd think they were the best company ever!

Mushkin is coming up with some really cool new products over the next 2 months or so. There is one in particular I am really looking forward to testing out..... under NDA so I can't say anything :whistling:

Anyways they decided before going into the Christmas contest that they wanted to give a way a 1000 Watt PSU to you guys.

To enter into the contest all you have to do is post in this thread what you like about them or what type of product or products you would like to see them come out with. Thats it quick and sweet, contest will end on Nov 21st.

Good Luck guys :)

I like the quality of Mushkin products, memory in particular. I had doubts about their memory performance for several years, and worried about compatibility with some of my system builds. It turns out my fears were completely unfounded. I've now used and loved a set of redline ddr3 1600's in one of my machines, and a set of blackline 1600's in my daughters' computer. Both sets perform wonderfully, and now Mushkin has climbed up to top spot on my list of memory manufacturers, for whenever I need to buy RAM. Now I go to the Mushkin line first!

Someday i hope Mushkin will apply the same quality and performance to produce a 1200w single or double rail PSU, that also carries a competitive price point, that squashes the competition for a really good price. Thanx Mushkin!

cj

Definitely the memory would be the #1 product from Mushkin that I'd buy, although I never have bought a Mushkin product to be honest.

To enter into the contest all you have to do is post in this thread what you like about them or what type of product or products you would like to see them come out with. Thats it quick and sweet, contest will end on Nov 21st.

Good Luck guys :)

I'm not currently using Mushkin RAM but I've always found their modules to be pretty nice.

I quite like those new 'Radioctive' modules too, I'm a sucker for anything with the radiation sign on it.

I've had my eye on one of those Io drives for awhile too, I'd like to get one this holiday.

:)

I like mushkin for the following reasons; 1 they have ridiculously good quality(according to reviews and comments on forums etc.) for awesome prices. 2 They keep trying new things, keep me interested. 3 Have an awesome name that makes me think of grits for some reason.

I have never owned any of their products as when i started my build my budget was strictly lowend. But i want to get one of their SSDs when money allows. As for new ideas, all my ideas have already been voiced. My favorite one is the one ELCapitan mentioned about RAM adapters. THAT WOULD BE SOOOO AWESOME.

THANKS MUSHKIN !! :cheers:

I've only recently started getting into computers, but in my research, I am slowly finding that Mushkin is always prducing very high caliber products, and, i know from personal use, the customer support is great, even if one doesnt have a mushkin product (just questions about them).

Staff eligible?

Yes they are sorry forgot to include that :(