How do you feel right... Now?

Miek

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which calculus are you taking? I remember having a really awful time in Calc I, but found II and III to be easy in comparison, so chin up if it's one messing with your head atleast, lol.

I'm feeling a bit lame, just got steam installed for CoD:BO and realized I have no friends rofl. [used to play some MW2 and UT with some friends but have since left the social group and being that we played on a VPN, well... You get how that goes lol.]

I feel nervous about finals next week. I'm studying and all, but Calculus is no friend of mine.

I feel nervous about finals next week. I'm studying and all, but Calculus is no friend of mine.

I'm taking Calc 1 (again) but understand it alot better now (that I care). lol

I'm overwhelmed by all the HW I have (since I put it all off until last minute) but it still is fun for some reason.

I have a cold and my nose is stuffed up on one side and my throat feels slightly scratchy. That aside I am unbelievably relieved to know that unless I 100% bomb my final in psychology I am still getting a C, I was fearing failing that class up until 5 minutes ago. Now I can go back to freaking out about everything else :D

Edited by gabrieltessin

Pissed

There's a big blizzard here and the schools are open. The problem with that is that there aren't any freakin buses in the morning, so I had to go out and wait for half an hour in the freezing snow until I came back home. So now I'll be getting non-motivated absents. No use getting mad over it though. There's too many idiots on this world so I guess I'll just have to pay for their mistakes. Nothing that hasn't been done a million times before.

• 4 weeks later...