Sign in to follow this  
cjloki

Get Out And Vote

Oh. Than why does the us not give that option or do they?

So many options on the CA ballot! Next time I'm going to do it from the comfort of my own home rather than standing at a booth going through dozens of selections.

Oh. Than why does the us not give that option or do they?

As far as I know the only state that has the option is Nevada.

It's a good concept but the problem is for it to be approved it would have to pass state or national legislation and both party's right know have really no benefit for enacting such legislation because they believe it take away votes that would otherwise go to them. Plus None of the above is also misunderstood by a lot of people a lot of the people think it means your just throwing your vote away or they think that settling for a candidate is better option so there's really no public support for the option.

I was in school all day so I missed the time frame to vote :(

I take it back, they were actually open to 8 so I was able to go and vote when i got home from the gym :thumbsup:

If there's one good thing that came out of this election it has to be Christine O'Donnell not getting the senate seat

If there's one good thing that came out of this election it has to be Christine O'Donnell not getting the senate seat

I don't know, it'd be cool to have a witch in the Senate. She should try running in Salem, MA.

Voted for some local candidates running for state level government positions.

I'd have to disagree there were some senators up for election in my state I looked into both of the candidates over the past couple of months and found them both not to be not worth it so I left that part of my vote blank if I could I would have put None Of The Above if that was an option in my state. I believe if you can't find anyone who will do a good job or represent you fairly you shouldn't have to settle. Voting for someone you don't really believe in is just as bad as voting for someone you don't believe in at all.

There were several in my state that where like that. Luckily WI allows you to write in, so I just put myself. It be awfully funny if I woke up tomorrow and am the new State Treasurer :)

Well for the most part most of the candidates who had way out there ideas lost.