When to Start Overclocking

xfluux

Hey everyone!

quick update!

so i just put on my intel stock cooler, and i am getting about 15-20c temperature reduction!

pretty lame..

RMAing the h50

:thumbsup: good choice. also if u need a want to know wats a good heatsink. ill recommend u get a coolermaster v8 . its pretty good. my q6600 is on 3.6ghz and folding currently and the temp are at 31c with my room being around 23c

:thumbsup: good choice. also if u need a want to know wats a good heatsink. ill recommend u get a coolermaster v8 . its pretty good. my q6600 is on 3.6ghz and folding currently and the temp are at 31c with my room being around 23c

I'm sorry but the V8 is one of the most overrated coolers of all time, though ironically the best cooler for cheap is the 212+ by coolermaster :lol:

I'm sorry but the V8 is one of the most overrated coolers of all time, though ironically the best cooler for cheap is the 212+ by coolermaster :lol:

well i dont think its really that overrated because it did show its power on my machine lol. even my workmate changed from using a zalman 120mm to v8 and he said its good.i guess everyone has their veiw of point. Im planning to change to the swiftech Liquid cooling kit. The swiftech h20-220 ultima :)

well i dont think its really that overrated because it did show its power on my machine lol. even my workmate changed from using a zalman 120mm to v8 and he said its good.i guess everyone has their veiw of point. Im planning to change to the swiftech Liquid cooling kit. The swiftech h20-220 ultima :)

I meant that at it's price point, there are better choices to be made.