Sign in to follow this  
Timmy94

Gran Turismo 5

:bah: I always let that auto driver drive those for me :lol:

lol where is the fun in that? Trying to manage a 200mph+ super car around the circuit la sarthe at 3am isn't easy :P especially when you got some AI driver on steroids ready to take you at the next corner. I always loved to tyre management though, you could actually feel the difference between Racing Soft and Racing Super Hard, better grip v life span :P

you could actually feel the difference between Racing Soft and Racing Super Hard, better grip v life span :P

Most of the cars I built in GT4 were damn near undrivable without Racing Super Soft. :lol:

I'm glad I invested in a 360 for Forza 2 and 3 - if I had to wait this long for GT5 I'd probably have given up already.

Most of the cars I built in GT4 were damn near undrivable without Racing Super Soft. :lol:

So true! Ice turned better!

Who remembers maxing out the Escudo and lapping every car like 15 times?

That thing handled pretty crappy (unless you spent awhile getting it just right) but you still wo every time because you just slid around the corners.

:P

There is something about GT1 and the Mitsubishi 3000GT, haha. I think the creator of Forza bought a 3000GT, just because of driving it in GT1. My neighbor has a 3000GT just because of GT too.

There is something about GT1 and the Mitsubishi 3000GT, haha. I think the creator of Forza bought a 3000GT, just because of driving it in GT1. My neighbor has a 3000GT just because of GT too.

I still call them GTOs whenever I see them because of GT1.

:lol:

That thing handled pretty crappy (unless you spent awhile getting it just right) but you still wo every time because you just slid around the corners.

I SO DID THAT IN GT3!!

I remember hacking the game and doing the HP modify hack and that still got the fastest, it actually lifts the front off the ground and holds a wheelie :lol:

My absolute favorite car of all time was the Red Mazda RX-7, I think you won it after a race if i remember correctly. GT4 and i could win the last series of races no problem except the High speed oval. Cars would blow by me in the straights but the corners was not a even close. Could blow by any car in the corners. Then i forgot the setup i had done on it and never got the handling back. :wacko:

I SO DID THAT IN GT3!!

I remember hacking the game and doing the HP modify hack and that still got the fastest, it actually lifts the front off the ground and holds a wheelie :lol:

You can get quite a few of the cars to lift the front end with proper suspension/gearing/aero modding - no hacks needed. I know I broke 1000 MPH with one of the cars, I can't for the life of me remember which one though. :P

My absolute favorite car of all time was the Red Mazda RX-7, I think you won it after a race if i remember correctly. GT4 and i could win the last series of races no problem except the High speed oval. Cars would blow by me in the straights but the corners was not a even close. Could blow by any car in the corners. Then i forgot the setup i had done on it and never got the handling back. :wacko:

They should put in an oil gauge in the new one for the RX7's oil consumption :lol:

You can get quite a few of the cars to lift the front end with proper suspension/gearing/aero modding - no hacks needed. I know I broke 1000 MPH with one of the cars, I can't for the life of me remember which one though. :P

I remember we jacked up the front end of this old corvette and made the back lowered and when you slammed the brakes on the whole weight would dive down and in a turn the back tires literally would lift slightly and the car would smack the guard rail at like a perfect 90 degree angle (I can't imagine what that'd look like with the newer one damage enabled :teehee: )

One of my favourite cars in GT2 was the Escudo. That thing literally flew.

Also, does anyone remember the special scratch n' sniff GT2 disc? :lol: