Sign in to follow this  
Timmy94

Gran Turismo 5

I thought that I would make a topic about anything related to Gran Turismo 5. I have been anticipating this game for a while now and I am sure there are others too.

I've been waiting since GT4.

:(

Stupid delays.

Does anyone else remember buying a car, buying every upgrade for it and then finally saving enough money to do the 'Racing modification'?

I loved doing that.

:D

Oh man... If the graphics weren't so horrible I'd play GT2 RIGHT NOW!

I just bought this in light of GT5 coming out (as my friend is a GT addict and told me about this game in light of being a motorcycle rider now, neither of us heard of it before)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160496530777&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I heard wind of motorcycles possibly being in GT5 but I doubt they will, would be cool if it was like a $5-10 DLC down the line

I can't wait either, especially because I know my friend will buy it and I could play it for free :evilgrin:

TT is GT

Except obviously that it is motorcycles instead of cars.

I think I may have played a demo of it awhile back, I'm not sure though.

I was lined up to get GT5 on Nov 5, but now it has come to my attention that we will all be waiting till Dec 31 for this one. I hope there will be no more delays as I am getting rather frustrated that I can't play Gran Turismo goodness.

Don't be surprised if it is delayed again. I to have gotten frustrated at the delays........So i try not to think about it. :mellow:

i love the game its the only reason i have a ps3 its been collecting dust waiting for GT5 and now this the hell with it we're tired of waiting i selling my ps3 and putting proffit into my pc where it belongs

:withstupid:

One of the primary reasons that I have a PS3 also is to play Gran Turismo 5. Albeit I have been slightly humored, with the Prologue of course :P

:withstupid:

One of the primary reasons that I have a PS3 also is to play Gran Turismo 5. Albeit I have been slightly humored, with the Prologue of course :P

GT5 is the only reason I'm buying a PS3 :D . I still occasionally bring out GT4 as there are like 1 or 2 races I haven't completed. I used to love doing 24 hours endurance races, I would always set aside a day in preparation for these events. The best race I had was in a Mazda 787B after 24hours I won by like 4 seconds, I had straight line speed the other car was awesome through corners! :P

Loved the endurance races. What I did was play a couple hours then pause the Playstation overnight and resume the game the next day. Cheating I suppose, but it worked :P

GT5 is the only reason I'm buying a PS3 :D . I still occasionally bring out GT4 as there are like 1 or 2 races I haven't completed. I used to love doing 24 hours endurance races, I would always set aside a day in preparation for these events. The best race I had was in a Mazda 787B after 24hours I won by like 4 seconds, I had straight line speed the other car was awesome through corners! :P

:bah: I always let that auto driver drive those for me :lol: