Show your Cooler Master HAF mods.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are you/did you going/go about placing the Monster logo? Been kinda curious about this.

The case is black as is, so I will cut the logo out of frisket film (masking paper with sticky on one side) put that on the case paint over it with white and that will leave a flat black monster logo when the frisket is pulled off. If i wanted it to be in color i would paint the entire side white and use the frisket as a stencil in combination with a airbrush to get the color gradient. I think just a flat black logo would look best with this case.

This is looking really nice so far. Keep up the nice work. Do you have a paint gun or are you just the king of rattle cans?

Thanks! LOL rattle can king for now!! I have a air brush but don't like running oil base paint through it.

Paint is all done!!! The frisket I used to mask the fox head was some old stuff that I had around :nyea: the edges pulled up when I was painting. Will have to use some paint remover to clean up the edges. :biggrin:

post-71348-12884980822837_thumb.jpg

post-71348-12884980978378_thumb.jpg

Edited by MxGladiator

Hey there, Nice job on that haf. I have not done anything that extensive YET but now I'm tempted.... :P

Just look at what I have done to my own HAF in my signature Below.. Put some real wheels on it. Inside Job water cooling also.