Something I believe everyone here should watch.

Imagine

is something I believe everyone should watch it's basically about why we should be protecting the internet against this ACTA crap from ever coming into action.

Read the lyrics anyway it says alot. Alot of true stuff. ACTA should be blocked without a doubt. And blocked fast and toatly, with no thought of another try.

Go to their website, lots of good info there.

BUMP for a great cause.

One central to many of our lives.

Yeah I've been trying to get word out on this topic for a while now. Posters up around my sixth form and local area. It's extremely important that people get to understand what ACTA is so then at least we stand a good chance of making sure it doesn't get passed into law.

Gaaah.. Is there a non-rap version?

Ahh this is the future. If it's not rap it's not music. *RUNS AND HIDES* LOL

Ahh this is the future. If it's not rap it's not music. *RUNS AND HIDES* LOL

Did you kmow its a proven fact that people who listen to rap tend to have lower IQ than people who listen to Classical music. Rap is horrible.

Did you kmow its a proven fact that people who listen to rap tend to have lower IQ than people who listen to Classical music. Rap is horrible.

Some of it is ok, when you can actually hear and understand a good rapper, some have good stories. Not all are about killin ho's and makin dough :lol:

Find me 1 rap/rnb/gangster type song which is NOT about Girls/Hoes, Cars, Money, Guns or worldly possessions, Love or Relationship breakups IVI.. seriously its all garbage, Classical music or Metal music is what i <3 and when it comes to my metal i prefer melodic pieces with no vocals so i can hear the beauty of the song instead of some butthole Screaming or rapping ( heh more like Flapping) his mouth off.

Oh also i've been on that ship when we went on a school trip back in secondary school, i Knew i've seen it somewhere before! :P

Edited by SenitaL

Find me 1 rap/rnb/gangster type song which is NOT about Girls/Hoes, Cars, Money, Guns or worldly possessions, Love or Relationship breakups IVI.. seriously its all garbage, Classical music or Metal music is what i <3 and when it comes to my metal i prefer melodic pieces with no vocals so i can hear the beauty of the song instead of some butthole Screaming or rapping ( heh more like Flapping) his mouth off.

Oh also i've been on that ship when we went on a school trip back in secondary school, i Knew i've seen it somewhere before! :P

I was with you....until you said metal. And then I hopped back on when you mentioned melodic, and no screaming vocals :)

Ah yes, theres also the world politics, corruption & Society type thing too but as much as i dislike the type of music i approve that they are trying to get people to see whats going on in the world which is why i didnt list it above ;)