El_Capitan

Poll: What is/are your next upgrade path(s)?

70 members have voted

1. 1. What is/are your next upgrade path(s)?

If you were going to upgrade your existing computer(s), what would be your component to upgrade next, and why?

Monitor for me. I'm debating on a 30" 2560 x 1600 S-IPS panel, but it's so expensive! I also thought about integrating a LCD touch-screen to my multi-monitor setup, but they're also expensive, and it would just be for fun.

I wish they had wireless LCD monitors. Imagine carrying a wireless touch-screen monitor that was connected to your home desktop computer! It would need some honking big batteries, though... unless they also came up with wireless power adapters (which is possible).

Video card, monitor and a SSD because i'm runniing of the integraded graphics card on the 890GX and still rolling a large CRT monitor thats about 12 years old.

Well considering I just replaced my 720 BE with a 965 BE, and my HD 4890 still slices through games at 1680x1050, I'd say a monitor would be next on my list. I do love my 22" LCD though. But a 24" 1080P would be perfect.

I am in need of a Motherboard my current one has a PCI express slot going bad or the chipset is one.

Will be a while since I have been out of work for a long time.

GPU Monitor then SSD. So by the time i get the SSD i will probably be saving for sandy bridge's successor.

would be cpu cooling i guess, got an coolermaster hyper 212+ it cools alright but i want moar >:3

next would be an upgrade to my vidcard, currently got the 5770 and i have an option to crosfire it if i wanted to but i got very bad experiences with mulicard set ups so i think going to the 5870 or 6XXX series in the near future.

would be cpu cooling i guess, got an coolermaster hyper 212+ it cools alright but i want moar >:3

next would be an upgrade to my vidcard, currently got the 5770 and i have an option to crosfire it if i wanted to but i got very bad experiences with mulicard set ups so i think going to the 5870 or 6XXX series in the near future.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat (cooler-wise). The Hyper 212+ is a good cooler, especially for AMD CPU's.

What multi-card setups gave you problems? My GTS 250 512MB's when I put in SLI had no issues. Same with my GTX 460 1GB's in SLI right now.