F*** you, Purolator.

Miek

Purolator is fantastic up here in Canada and i haven't had any problems with them. I know the delivery guy so well if i see him driving around town (Sylvan Lake, AB) and if he stops he will give me my package right then and there.

I AM in Canada.

I found my package!

THEY SENT IT BACK TO CALIFORNIA AFTER NEGLECTING TO MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO CONTACT ME WHILE THEY WERE HOLDING IT EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE MY CELL NUMBER WITH INSTRUCTIONS TO CALL ME.

I am never. Never. NEVER. Using Purolator again.

Words can not even begin to describe my anger! Purolator's going to be getting one hell of a complaint for this little misadventure.

Edited by Miek

Yes, you did. Purolator can kiss my butt.

EDIT: Sorry. I slipped out some profanity, which I see was removed. I'm just really incredibly angry right now. I just... I... *blood boiling*

And I STILL can't talk to a real person!

They held my order for FIVE DAYS without making ANY attempt whatsoever to contact me and then sent it back to California STILL without contacting me! Businesses like this DESERVE to go bankrupt!

Note that I specifically left instructions to contact me if something like this arose.

I am now going to listen to some very angry, angry music and make coffee.

Edited by Miek

I am very sorry to hear that man and i was talking from personal experience.......very sorry to hear of your bad experience. Believe it or not people make mistakes, now the interesting thing to see is how will they make up for it........if they will. I hope for your sake they will.

The part I hate most is the waiting. Well, that and not being able to talk to someone. They haven't exactly been helpful to me, even when I managed to contact the outlet Saskatoon. They simply said "I don't know where that is." And then hung up on me. :wacko:

This whole thing wouldn't be so bad if the laptop wasn't for someone ELSE.

It's a good thing heavy metal was invented, or I'd probably have broken a hole in the wall with my head by now.

Edited by Miek

Yes, you did. Purolator can kiss my butt.

EDIT: Sorry. I slipped out some profanity, which I see was removed. I'm just really incredibly angry right now. I just... I... *blood boiling*

And I STILL can't talk to a real person!

They held my order for FIVE DAYS without making ANY attempt whatsoever to contact me and then sent it back to California STILL without contacting me! Businesses like this DESERVE to go bankrupt!

Note that I specifically left instructions to contact me if something like this arose.

I am now going to listen to some very angry, angry music and make coffee.

Sounds like when a neighboring town towed my car and never told me, me and my parents thought it was stolen. But it A. Shouldn't have been towed because it was not in a no parking zone, and B. If they HAD to have it moved, there was a for sale sign on it with my MF phone number on it. I still want to get that cop fired and the money back from that towing company....at the very least I want to do that amount of money in damage to their stuff :angry:

OK... I confirmed the package is going back to California. Newegg will refund 100% of the money.

The saving grace is that Newegg is awesome. Newegg's been more help to me with this than Purolator.

I finally managed to talk to real people... But they all just sound really grumpy, like they're having a really bad day EVERY day. :erm:

I guess I'll have to re-order it. Oh, and my only other option for shipping turns out to be UPS... And their coverage doesn't reach the small town the package is going to. And I've heard people saying that UPS (or "Useless Parcel Service" as they called it) can be even more of a nightmare that Purolator...

So... I guess I'm forced to use Purolator. :(

OK... I confirmed the package is going back to California. Newegg will refund 100% of the money.

The saving grace is that Newegg is awesome. Newegg's been more help to me with this than Purolator.

I finally managed to talk to real people... But they all just sound really grumpy, like they're having a really bad day EVERY day. :erm:

I guess I'll have to re-order it. Oh, and my only other option for shipping turns out to be UPS... And their coverage doesn't reach the small town the package is going to. And I've heard people saying that UPS (or "Useless Parcel Service" as they called it) can be even more of a nightmare that Purolator...

So... I guess I'm forced to use Purolator. :(

I wish Newegg used USPS Priority, it'd be cheaper for them and us. Faster too!

The only downside about USPS is that their tracking system isn't as sophisticated but atleast you'd get your package :P

News... I think.

In my inbox today, I got an invoice from Newegg stating: "RMA approved. Total: -$507.14".

On my Newegg account page, though, it says "Approved: $0.00".

Those seem to be conflicting... I guess all I can do is wait. If the money shows up back on my Visa, great! If not, I guess I'll be making another round of phonecalls.