hrdrockr21

Just added OCC to my homepage tabs

I've only been a member of OCC for a couple days now and already received great advice from extremely friendly people! I'm glad to b a part of such a cool, laid-back, and intelligent family of PC enthusiasts! I'll b posting pics of my new rig soon: 3.2 Phenom X4 955 BE OC to 4Ghz, 8GB OCZ Reaper DDR3 1600, ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO Motherboard, 32GB OCZ Onyx SSD, 250GB 7200 WD HDD, ASUS DVD/RW, Raidmax 500W PS. Custom liquid cooled with XSPC H20 750 pump/res, Koolance CPU 340 waterblock, Swiftek Black Ice dual 120mm rad, 3/8" ID tubing, Colder NS4 couplings, and Feser One coolant in a Cooler Master CM690 II.

Edited by hrdrockr21

Welcome! :)

I have that same Motherboard but the TD-M Evo in my micro case, Great board you can still overclock loads on it, i was pleasantly surprised. OCC has been on my homepage tab thing since wayy before i joined.. i used to be such a lurker i duno why i didn't sign up sooner :lol:

Hello and welcome to OCC.

Not sure about the Raidmax power supply? ;)

Yeah, i know. The psu is just temporary, just somethin to get me by. I'm definately not finished... just doubled my RAM today! A real PSU is next on the grocery list.