Miek

Top 10 Biggest and Best Jumps Ever

These people are nuts! :O

I think I would give props to the parkour guy. Out of all of those that would scare me the most because you have no vehicle or parachute or anything. Miss a step and fall to your doom. :P

31K..........................................................................................................................

................................................................................................................................

WOW..... Do i say cool or stupid.

31K..........................................................................................................................

................................................................................................................................

WOW..... Do i say cool or stupid.

I got interested in that thing too. After some googling found out pretty intersting stuff about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Excelsior

Edited by Jump4h

I think I would give props to the parkour guy. Out of all of those that would scare me the most because you have no vehicle or parachute or anything. Miss a step and fall to your doom. :P

How about the diver? Land wrong and you are just as dead. If he landed on his back, it probably would have shattered into a million pieces.