Blizzcon 2010.

greengiant912

Hooray Blizzard! Now that's a game company you can trust putting your money into so they can spend it on lawyers instead of the other games they are supposed to be creating. It's pretty clear to see why it actually takes them 10+ years just to make 1 game. :P

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People say they don't like cheaters. Blizzard takes action against cheaters. Now people hate Blizzard for punishing cheaters?

Who do you mean by people? I like to consider myself a people and I like to cheat, not in multiplayer of course. I don't hate blizzard for taking action about cheating, it's exactly what they are doing that I don't like, to ban people for cheating in the single player portion is stupid. Suing people for creating cheats isn't my idea of how to deal with cheating, as far as multiplayer cheating goes, all I care about is keeping the cheaters from playing the multiplayer portion, that's all blizzard needs to do, nobody is asking them to sue these people, that goes beyond the game itself.

Blizzard has become more and more bold.

Banning SP SC2 players.

Seriously . them, Diablo III has changed quite a bit to the point where if Blizzard is still going to require persistent internet as well then just . them.

If I buy a game then you keep the . away.

Stopping me from playing a game that I've paid money for on my own computer with myself...

THE HELL YOU THINKIN BLIZZ?

/1AM rant

You don't buy the game. You buy a license to play the game. It's always been like that.

If you don't like the terms of the license agreement, then by all means, don't buy the game.

Edited by tkrow21

Who do you mean by people? I like to consider myself a people and I like to cheat, not in multiplayer of course. I don't hate blizzard for taking action about cheating, it's exactly what they are doing that I don't like, to ban people for cheating in the single player portion is stupid. Suing people for creating cheats isn't my idea of how to deal with cheating, as far as multiplayer cheating goes, all I care about is keeping the cheaters from playing the multiplayer portion, that's all blizzard needs to do, nobody is asking them to sue these people, that goes beyond the game itself.

It is made crystal clear that logging into Battle.net is required even to play single player.

Cheating on Battle.net is against the EULA.

Therefore, you can't cheat in single player.

The End.

Cheating on Battle.net is against the EULA.

I'm not arguing about the EULA, I didn't even mention it, don't bring that up to me specifically. I understand just fine how it works, and that's exactly why I didn't buy the game. You can think whatever you want but the truth is that nobody reads a EULA when they install any kind of software on their computer, and the only times the EULA is ever read is when a company uses it to screw over people like blizzard is right now.

The Real End.

Edited by Deathmineral

Blizzard has become more and more bold.

Banning SP SC2 players.

Seriously . them, Diablo III has changed quite a bit to the point where if Blizzard is still going to require persistent internet as well then just . them.

If I buy a game then you keep the . away.

Stopping me from playing a game that I've paid money for on my own computer with myself...

THE HELL YOU THINKIN BLIZZ?

/1AM rant

Seriously. My favorite part is this:

While we do realize that once you buy our games, they become your property, we do reserve the right to terminate your game at any time whenever we feel it is necessary. I hope this has cleared up any confusion.

..... :blink:

I think the next time I sell something, I'm going to have a contract that states:

The buyer of the ________ (hereon referred to as "the buyer") acknowledges, and understands that the seller of the ________( hereon referred to as "the seller") reserves the right to "reacquire" the _________ at anytime of his choosing, with, or without, the consent of the buyer. Furthermore, the signing of this contract indicates that if/when the seller decides to re-take possession of ________, the buyer releases all claims of ownership over said _______, and forfeits the rights to any potential compensation due him by the seller, as agreed to in this contract.

Man, I could totally be a Blizz Lawyer.

taking away the licenses can back fire on them with enough ppl being kicked off "maybe" someone will make a hacked server and when enough ppl learn about it they will be further up the creek

anyways the more games they make that you need a online connection the more problems ppl will be having . I know i wont install steam ever again

Anyways,

This conversation has nothing to do with the original topic. To get it back on topic, here is the cinematic trailer for World of Warcraft Cataclysm. I must say this is one of Blizzards best cinematic I have seen to date.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq4Y7ztznKc&feature=player_embedded

Blizzard's CG are probably the best in video games. If Pixar and Blizzard teamed up to make a CG movie that would be freaking awesome.

I heard they changed the director of the Warcraft movie, but then it got cold again. The guy the switched it too has another project or something like that. With GW2 on the horizon, I can't see me going back to World of Grindcraft anytime soon.

Blizzard's CG are probably the best in video games. If Pixar and Blizzard teamed up to make a CG movie that would be freaking awesome.

I heard they changed the director of the Warcraft movie, but then it got cold again. The guy the switched it too has another project or something like that. With GW2 on the horizon, I can't see me going back to World of Grindcraft anytime soon.

Grindcraft? Try Final Grindasy 14.