RoseWill ARMOR case

put every wire your not using in the back and cut wires to how long you need them kinda like this

HPIM1648.jpg

I like that one, nice looking case. I like how they actually gave you some holes over the top of your motherboard for the CPU power connector. Loads of room in there. Nice and clean looking in there.

With mine I have no way to run the CPU power connector around back so its just stuck up front. Same thing with the 4-pin molex connector on the motherboard. Technically that 4-pin molex connector on the motherboard isn't absolutely necessary but I like to have it hooked up anyways. I also don't feel comfortable with cutting my power supply cables so I'll just have to manage with what I have. Also everything that you see up front is what is being used at this time. I'll have another a go at making it better when I get some more zip ties. I only had 6 to work with since the case didn't come with any for some reason.

ya i guess i never noticed how many more holes i had but i still do remember back in the day having no holes and making it look good. and i guess cutting wires for me might be a little less painful as my psu is modular oh well keep trying

ya i guess i never noticed how many more holes i had but i still do remember back in the day having no holes and making it look good. and i guess cutting wires for me might be a little less painful as my psu is modular oh well keep trying

Thanks for the feedback though, I appreciate it.

That is also a full tower case you are working with there right? Also I didn't notice your PSU anywhere in sight, where is the PSU located in that shot?

here it is

HPIM1663.jpg

HPIM1662.jpg

i know the top right got a bit more messy but i needed a fan controller cause it was getting out of hand i guess i need to do a little clean up myself lol

Edited by k1e1v1i1n

i know the top right got a bit more messy but i needed a fan controller cause it was getting out of hand i guess i need to do a little clean up myself lol

If you call that messy, my tower is C3PO all torn apart in Empire Strikes Back.

Ah alright I see. Thats a nice case. I love those divided off sections for the PSU, I guess your case is a bit bigger then I originally assumed, even though I thought it was a fairly big case to begin with.

Yea, I agree with El_Capitan here. Doesn't look like you need to do any cleanup at all any time soon. If anything you need to start filling all that extra space with more useless flashy gadgets and lights.

Edited by skyfujin

when i first started here i was about about the lights and bling but now i guess i just want it to work . looking clean and plane is my thing now i guess. and ya my case is huge but i might have got the wrong case i think i could have gotten away with the D700 i dont have too much use for the swappable hdds or the window but oh well i have it now . i am sure i will end up with a trip rad up top when ever i decide i wana play with water more again . maybe my next build .