Worth messing with?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys im getting ready to upload the video... hope its the right format.. my youtube channel is stackrainer so be ready to look at it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/StackRainer

Odd you seem to be able to upload other videos captured on your computer just fine. :rolleyes:

sorry.. gt220?? at those res?? max?? and those fps??

ivy didnt we just do our own comparo?? between ur single gtx460 and my single 5850??? and did we get like between 26-34fps?? with max everything?>??

and im pretty sure our cards destroy the gt220 by like 3-4times as much???

I'd put it more towards at least 10 times as fast.

I'm really not trying to be a dick but it makes no sense to lie about this...

http://www.youtube.com/user/StackRainer

Odd you seem to be able to upload other videos captured on your computer just fine. :rolleyes:

SPEAKING OF WHICH

I don't think we want to see Crysis played, check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0NobVRJMsQ

Judging by the graphics settings on that game and how it's playing I think there's no need for him to upload the alleged crysis video

lol? how would you even know if i used a razer key?

You do realize we can read all the comments you've posted on Youtube right? :lol:

You guys are going to have to hold on for a while... I cant get the video working. and if you want to contact me email me at: [email protected]

If you can email it you can post it on Youtube...

thats a diferent computer

Based on experience, this won't change my hypothesis :rolleyes:

I cant get the video working

I'm going to interpret this as:

I cant reproduce 10-30 fps maxed out in Crysis at 1080p, so why bother going through the effort of posting it up on youtube.

I'd have to agree, it's not worth the trouble. Just admit the truth sir.

Based on experience, this won't change my hypothesis :rolleyes:

I'm going to interpret this as:

I'd have to agree, it's not worth the trouble. Just admit the truth sir.

Well today I tried playing on max with 1080p instead of 1280x1024 and i wasnt running fraps but i think i was getting around 6-7 frames maxed without aa and 3-4 with v sinc and no aa. But hey i was wrong, i wont be uploading the video since it doesn't match up to what I said. Btw I did not overclock the video card or anything.

Well today I tried playing on max with 1080p instead of 1280x1024 and i wasnt running fraps but i think i was getting around 6-7 frames maxed without aa and 3-4 with v sinc and no aa. But hey i was wrong, i wont be uploading the video since it doesn't match up to what I said. Btw I did not overclock the video card or anything.

Thanks better, now I have closure :happy: