Seriously what the ****

Krieg1337

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/ohios-mentor-high-school-under-scrutiny-after-spate-of-suicides/19667585?icid=main|main|dl1|sec1_lnk1|176532

Wtf is wrong with these kids? They laugh when someone kills themselves. If you ask me those people deserve to be shoved in a room and made fun of daily and only have . talked to them so they kill themselves eventually and go through what this poor girl and these other kids had to go through. It just pisses me off to see stupid **** faces like this, just really gets me pissed off sometimes :angry: :angry: :angry:

I don't even know what to say. That is so many degrees of horrible, I don't even know where to start. :vmad: Those kids deserve to be beaten within an inch of their lives daily for the rest of their lives. If you bully someone until they kill themselves and then laugh at them after they do, you deserve to die in some horrible manner. Plain and simple.

• Like 1

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/ohios-mentor-high-school-under-scrutiny-after-spate-of-suicides/19667585?icid=main|main|dl1|sec1_lnk1|176532

Wtf is wrong with these kids? They laugh when someone kills themselves. If you ask me those people deserve to be shoved in a room and made fun of daily and only have . talked to them so they kill themselves eventually and go through what this poor girl and these other kids had to go through. It just pisses me off to see stupid **** faces like this, just really gets me pissed off sometimes :angry: :angry: :angry:

I really doubt anyone that can cause another person to suicide and then laugh at that person would really be all that bothered from being locked in a room and have someone called them bad names.

Some people are simply mentally ill and manipulative, these people can't be avoided in life, you just have to to fight them and these people just didn't want to fight back.

• Like 1

I really doubt anyone that can cause another person to suicide and then laugh at that person would really be all that bothered from being locked in a room and have someone called them bad names.

Some people are simply mentally ill and manipulative, these people can't be avoided in life, you just have to to fight them and these people just didn't want to fight back.

There's a very big difference between "Not wanting to fight back", and "No longer being able to fight back". I know this myself. (Next part is in spoiler tags because I don't want to sound like I'm complaining :unsure: )

I have to take AD medication for something much more trivial than bullying. In my case, it was literally everyone I know was working me beyond my limit. Yes, I was warned that higher education would be difficult, but my college, my family, everyone I know slapped me in the face, telling me I wasn't working hard enough when I literally had no chance to fit any fun into my 18 hour days, 7 days a week.

I promise you Death, if that's enough to drive someone who once thought he was strong willed and "above depression" down into the Earth, continuous bullying and torment about who you are as a person is quite possibly the most destructive thing you can do to a person. That school know this, and the fact that they completely ignored it is absolutely disgusting, and if I had any claim to power, I'd send them all on a fiery trip to the afterlife :glare:

i only had one guy dumb enough to try n bully me...

he ended moving to another school.. i, for some reason, never tolerated bullying at my school.. i guess my parents raised me to understand it and know that it is terribly wrong..

that . doesnt go down well with me..

There's a very big difference between "Not wanting to fight back", and "No longer being able to fight back". I know this myself. (Next part is in spoiler tags because I don't want to sound like I'm complaining :unsure: )

I have to take AD medication for something much more trivial than bullying. In my case, it was literally everyone I know was working me beyond my limit. Yes, I was warned that higher education would be difficult, but my college, my family, everyone I know slapped me in the face, telling me I wasn't working hard enough when I literally had no chance to fit any fun into my 18 hour days, 7 days a week.

I promise you Death, if that's enough to drive someone who once thought he was strong willed and "above depression" down into the Earth, continuous bullying and torment about who you are as a person is quite possibly the most destructive thing you can do to a person. That school know this, and the fact that they completely ignored it is absolutely disgusting, and if I had any claim to power, I'd send them all on a fiery trip to the afterlife :glare:

I'm not sure what those people went through from their bullying to cause them to do what they did but from what I saw in the article it wasn't all that bad.

I personally don't like to tell stories about me, I'm a shy kind of person, but for the sake of explaining my perspective on the matter I'd like to explain how it was for me in school. When I was younger, elementary school, I was teased and made fun of quite a bit, I was also a big crybaby when I was young, the slightest name calling or fall would bring me to tears, this is another thing that I was made fun of for. Now when I started going to middle school I finally figured out that if I didn't toughen these people would keep getting to me. Throughout a lot of middle school and high school I stopped getting bullied and stopped caring about anyone that tried to bully me, and in high school I became a bit of a bully myself.

I guess that's why I have the perspective that I do on the matter of bullying, I personally have gone from being bullied to bullying, or another way to put it would be that I went from not being able to fight to being able to fight. Just to make it a little more clear why I say I became a bully is because I did bully people weaker than me, I don't try to tell a story that turns me into a tough guy or a guy that stands up for the weak as a role model, just what happened.

Regardless of how I feel about bullying in my own life doesn't change my thought on the mentality of a person that can cause someone else's death and laugh about it, I've got family that I don't talk to anymore because they have this kind of mental attitude, the best thing to do with these people is to have nothing to do with them.

By the way, for anyone interested, there is a great dutch movie called Ben X that you might enjoy. It's about this sort of thing actually. Some of you may have seen it a while back when I played it on my stream even.

I'm not trying to dig at you, Death, I was just pointing out that there's a huge difference between not wanting, and being unable, and it's one that people can't normally see. That Croatian girl was bullied because she was foreign. She had no-where to turn to, because under that kind of circumstance, everything and everyone became alien to her. The boy who wore pink shot himself because he couldn't live with the person he was, because others saw it as being negative, etc.

Psychological bullying is far, far worse than any physical bullying, and even then, if you're "only" physically bullied, you still remember the psychological trauma despite the bruises fading away, no?

Humans are fragile, as are our minds. Some are stronger than others, and for this you were lucky, I just pray that when you say you "bullied", you just mean you were boisterous? :P

If someone is constantly getting put down by mean comments and never gets told he is good at anything, they will get depressed after a while. You can't tough it out forever, even if you think its not bothering you its going to get to you eventually.

Stories like this just show me how . up our parents are today. If the kids are acting like that, bullying to that extreme, they got it from their parents. I swear, if I would have been at that wake, with those kids laughing, I would have gotten in trouble, because I would throw those kids out real quick, in a very physical way. I don't deal well with people disrespecting the dead, especially in front of the family. It takes a lot to get me angry, but that would push my button from somber to angry to violent real quick. I don't mean to sound like a psycho or anything, I just went through a lot of bullying when I was kid for being big, I even had kids tell me they would bring their parents guns to school to "put me out of my fat butt misery". Even though I came out of it well, it always saddens me to hear of things like this, and gets me quite upset.

Edited by F13Bubba

If someone is constantly getting put down by mean comments and never gets told he is good at anything, they will get depressed after a while. You can't tough it out forever, even if you think its not bothering you its going to get to you eventually.

Do you mean the situation of putting the bullies in a room or the situation the people that were bullied were in?