leaked 6870 photo and info

_TheAlexO

Looks like any 5 series card but with two mini display ports added :huh:

Also don't they usually consider their top single card the "XT", now they're calling the 6870 the "PRO" and the 6850 the "XT"

Yeah that looks cool.I like the curve on the cooler.But really,i cant wait till the HD 6xxx series are released so i can finally get a 5850.

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=179117 Still wanna wait ;)

Yeah that looks cool.I like the curve on the cooler.But really,i cant wait till the HD 6xxx series are released so i can finally get a 5850.

ill sell you my 5850 when the 6 series is out. if the price for those cards arent outrageous

now they're calling the 6870 the "PRO" and the 6850 the "XT"

The unsubstantiated rumors are saying that - and I'd be very inclined to ignore pretty much everything "leaked" on the net about them.

The unsubstantiated rumors are saying that - and I'd be very inclined to ignore pretty much everything "leaked" on the net about them.

That's a good point, I always forget to not over analyze abstract video cards

Exactly why you won't see me writing an article on this until official word comes from AMD. Most of the NVIDIA rumors have been pretty accurate, but when the top tier 6000 series suddenly has the XT and Pro moniker switched around, it makes me pause.

Exactly why you won't see me writing an article on this until official word comes from AMD. Most of the NVIDIA rumors have been pretty accurate, but when the top tier 6000 series suddenly has the XT and Pro moniker switched around, it makes me pause.

Exactly. This all seems like a load of bull. :lol: