Video card Manufacturers

Video card brands  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What brand do you pick when buying a video card?

• Asus
    • AMD/ATI
    • eVGA
    • HIS
    • MSI
    • Palit
    • PNY
    • Power Color
    • Sapphire
    • XFX
    • Other (Say who you choose)
    • Brand doesn't matter to me

im sorta loyal.. mainly because of the good experiences..

i like XFX since my old 6600GT card, overclocked well and never gave me a problem, so i got a 8800gtx from xfx.. again.. it was magic without any problems, and now i went to gigabyte as ive always had gigabyte mobos.. so i thought id try them out..

overall im happy with the gfx although i wish it wasnt voltage locked n had a higher oc ability... 920 just doesnt make me happy when i see others going to 1000mhz lol

but the performance is top notch and im happy with that :)

Wow, I think it's a good thing that this question is so tough to answer now, with the quality of cards being put out being at a very high constant. But, I have to say that my loyalties lie with ASUS, Sapphire, MSI, and XFX. And it can't be bad that I can name 4 that I like! I have had RMA experiences with all 4 companies, and have never had a complaint with any of them. But, I have to say that I have been most impressed with ASUS, and their higher end component replacement program. Which is they send you out the replacement, once you get it you send them the defective back! I have never had any other company do this and it was great! My 5970 was acting wierd, called them, a new 5970 was on its way the very next day, and once I recieved it, I sent the bad one back!

On a side note, the sound went out on my Rampage III and they did the same thing :) Nice not to have to be down a main PC during the RMA process! I think all manufacturers should adapt this same RMA policy ;) Not holding my breath though!

XFX has never done me wrong.

Never really had video card issues that were not of my doing!

I had a couple 9600XT's that I used the first revision of the Accelero coolers on and they really did not fit as they said they would so I killed a couple there as well as the one that killed the 9800Pro when the fan seized up. Other than that I have been fairly lucky. Although there was the 460 I just killed while benching it ............

So really having not killed a tom of cards so I have limited experience with the RMA process

I have always been a fan of XFX cards (Alpha Dog Edition 8800GT OC). I just bought a MSI 460 and am very happy with the performance and the cooler is nice and quiet. Well quieter then the reference design anyways.