Radeon vs Nvidia?

Sandwich

:withstupid:

Well my case is a Coolermaster Cosmos, so their is tons of room, but from what Ive gauged, the 480 isnt a world beater and gets way too hot. You guys got me thinking 2 460's is the way to go. I was thinking abt 2 MSI gtx460 1gb Hawks in SLI......One now and one in a few months. I have a 750 watt pc power and cooling Silencer, that gonna be enough to push 2 OC'd Hawks in SLI? From what I hear, the power consumption and heat out put are amazing, and they overclock like a beast. Also, isnt their some kind of "talon attack" version due out soon. Anybody think its worth waiting? Thanks

Well my case is a Coolermaster Cosmos, so their is tons of room, but from what Ive gauged, the 480 isnt a world beater and gets way too hot. You guys got me thinking 2 460's is the way to go. I was thinking abt 2 MSI gtx460 1gb Hawks in SLI......One now and one in a few months. I have a 750 watt pc power and cooling Silencer, that gonna be enough to push 2 OC'd Hawks in SLI? From what I hear, the power consumption and heat out put are amazing, and they overclock like a beast. Also, isnt their some kind of "talon attack" version due out soon. Anybody think its worth waiting? Thanks

I'd just get both at the same time. Black Friday's around the corner, I can see them selling for $185 each during the holiday sales. A new version isn't going to give you much more than they already give you. They do overclock like a beast, and a 750W PSU should be enough.

I'd just get both at the same time. Black Friday's around the corner, I can see them selling for $185 each during the holiday sales. A new version isn't going to give you much more than they already give you. They do overclock like a beast, and a 750W PSU should be enough.

Ya Black Friday. Man hope I can put if off that long, but with all the sales and holiday deals in a month, I can wait. Never owned an MSI card before, so Im a bit nervous, but I have yet to read any bad reviews. Anybody else have this card or any experience with MSI cards? I guess Im gonna go for it. Hope the ole' 260 holds out for another month!