Ever had our Keyboard Die?

SpeedCrazy

Have you ever had your keyboard die?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever had your keyboard die?

Ok. My keyboard, stopped working. My mouse stopped working. I had just been using them in another system when, i plugged them in and the lights flashed and then nothing. I have, just got the keyboard to work but i cant get the mouse to work. Is it my PS/2 port or is it my cables, or can an electronic device be that picky as to when it works?

In case your wondering how i did this, i do actually have a USB mouse, just prefer the old ball wheel types when im not playing games. SOLVED

Edited by SpeedCrazy

Ok. My keyboard, stopped working. My mouse stopped working. I had just been using them in another system when, i plugged them in and the lights flashed and then nothing. I have, just got the keyboard to work but i cant get the mouse to work. Is it my PS/2 port or is it my cables, or can an electronic device be that picky as to when it works?

In case your wondering how i did this, i do actually have a USB mouse, just prefer the old ball wheel types when im not playing games.

You know not to plug in or unplug a ps2 device with the computer on

You know not to plug in or unplug a ps2 device with the computer on

Oh.........

I have been doing that for about a month. To much hassle to go beg someone else's, the usb devices actually belong to family members. Okay problem solved.

I've broken the space bar in one of my keyboards by hitting it with a wooden sword. My current keyboard already has one foot in the grave because of the wire, but it will do :P

I had a Saitek Eclipse that the backspace button started doing backslashes randomly and the backslash button wouldnt do anything. I opened it up and cleaned it and put it back together and it works fine. I still use it. Never had 1 actually "die" though.