[SOLD] XBOX 360 hd 60gb

ddkshah

My guess would be mod chip. But for $100 who cares. Id be using it for playing games like GTA, some sort of racing game or Madden. I don't even play online on my PS3 why would I play online with an XBox.

banned xboxs means you can't use your gamertag or it will corrupted the file and make you redownload when you get on live. you can unflag the profile but thats every single time you play a game. also you can't stream Avi, WMV, etc since its disabled.

i suggest you part it out. the hard drive and controllers are worth money.

Edited by hornybluecow

My guess would be mod chip. But for $100 who cares. Id be using it for playing games like GTA, some sort of racing game or Madden. I don't even play online on my PS3 why would I play online with an XBox.

no mod chip. Just flashed the firmware

Benefits would being play your owned games that you backed up and burned onto DVD+R DL disc. The mod is a pure softmod. As for getting bans, there are ways around it. This is mostly likely an old 360 from MW2 ban wave. As of yet there hasn't been another ban wave and people are playing on Live with modified firmwares.

what sort of benefits did that give?

A ton of backed up disk gaming :P I only spend money on my ps3 never my 360. I just spent $150 for black ops for my ps3 why? Because Sony offers free online as it should :)

In other words you can play p****ed games on it :)

Edited by ddkshah