KAMASTER

FERMI 2 - CUSTOM water cooled DUAL STACKER 832 CASE

you're dating the wrong women then. Ugly is still ugly.

No amount of glitter and paint will take something like this

13Picture%20011.jpg

and turn it into something like this:

ferrari-458-italia-b_460x0w.jpg

I appreciate the time and effort you put into planning it, But I personally think it's hideous. You're going to see all of the cables from the I/O panel to you various devices. (unless I missed where/how you said you were going to address that) But what you've ended up with there looks like some CoolerMaster - Mountain Mods bastard child

I have to aggree im afraid.

No offence, but your creation looks hideous. Its massive, and I do not see why it needs to be soooooooooooooooooo huge.

But hey, good luck with it! Be intrested to see if it turns out looking better than where I think you are going with it.

• Like 1

I think what your doing is just fantastic.The amount of work,thought,planning and money youve put into this is just awesome.I wish i had the skills to do a project like that.Kudos to you sir :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I think what your doing is just fantastic.The amount of work,thought,planning and money youve put into this is just awesome.I wish i had the skills to do a project like that.Kudos to you sir :thumbsup:

+1

Thanks for the comments guys!!!!

I know i havent posted much lately but ive been busy with school.

My buddy came over with a GTX 480 of his own, and so i ran some TRI SLI numbers

it was run on default settings.

All 3 cards were running at default clocks, and the processor was at 3.79ghz and ram at 1600 cas 8.

I didnt have enough time to really dial it in, but once he left I was able to get my proc loaded into windows at 4.5ghz, and stable at 4.2ghz with Prim95 V26.2 with the Dominator GT (6gb) sticks at 2006mhz 7-8-7-24-74-1T :) all stable :)

Maybe Ill run the bench again with two cards and do some more overclocking later.

enjoy

vantage-P44575.jpg

Edited by KAMASTER

oh and u could easily pimp that pick up to look better than that failrarri

LOL. Even if that was possible, at the end of the day you still have a pick up and not a Ferrari.

LOL. Even if that was possible, at the end of the day you still have a pick up and not a Ferrari.

Thats why you start with a Lamborghini LM002

Lamborghini_LM002_86-92_31.jpg