KAMASTER

FERMI 2 - CUSTOM water cooled DUAL STACKER 832 CASE

Here are some more pics

Ek 480 block, with triple link (parallel)

IMG_4696.jpg

IMG_4697.jpg

the triple link :) ill have to plug one of the outlets with a dummy plug that ek sells.

IMG_4698.jpg

the bottom

IMG_4699.jpg

IMG_4700.jpg

Pumps are next

these are 2 - swiftech mcp-655 pumps with speed control.

They have Ek`s X top V2 installed on each of them with bitspower 90° compression fittings.

IMG_4708.jpg

front

IMG_4705.jpg

back

IMG_4704.jpg

sides.

More coming !!!!

Almost forgot

Here is the MIPS Corsair 6 Memory water cooling Block

I had to order this from Germany. Cost me about $100 bucks after exchange rate, customs, duty and taxes :)

I have to remove the Red heat sink fins on the Dominator memory and install this :)

IMG_4712.jpg

IMG_4713.jpg

IMG_4714.jpg

Sweet. Cant wait for more. I wont make any judgments until you've finished, but why sooooo much space and then the mobo ain't even inside?

Sweet. Cant wait for more. I wont make any judgments until you've finished, but why sooooo much space and then the mobo ain't even inside?

It does seem like a lot of space, but once i post more pics ull understand. The middle part is about 23 inches wide, The monsta rad, 2 pumps, 4 fans, and some electronics will be in there.

In the right stacker there will be a radiator, power supply, koolance tms200 + expansiion board and fans.

In the left stacker there will be a power supply, all my hard drives, and intake fans. There will be more room in there and enough room for me to put a full size board into it but i think a mini itx board would be sweet.

It is a lot of room, but my main thoughts of this case are with air flow, noise and performance.

After you put everythign in, theres a lot of blockage from wires, tubing, pumps etc... so the extra space will be great to have.

The board is outside on purpose, to show off ofcourse. What good is a system like this if you cant see whats powering it.

There will be an acrylic display case up top covering it with GU10 12v LED flood lamps shining down on it :)

Switches for PCIE disable jumpers (prob military style)

That's insane, how much did it cost?

LOL

im attaching a file, its an excel sheet that i made up a week ago listing pricing of my system.

It includes all my accessories and stuff like G15 keyboard, G9 mouse, 3 monitors, G27 Wheel etc.

LOL a lot of you will be surprised, NOTE THIS IS A PRICE LIST WITH 3 CARDS :)

im only using 2 :P i sold the ftw.

FERMI 2 Value Price chart.pdf

Anyone else curious to see a benchmark competition vs. the 11k Render build

Ya. This would probably win. Better thought out. It will definitely run cooler whatever.

@OP youre gonna have to run prime for 24 hours then give us some temps.

IDK it looks kind of silly like that.

I would have just bought a bigger case TBH. :rolleyes:

Clearly you dont know how big the MONSTA 420 radiator is.

Cases from MountainMods would fit it, but those are just boxy and plain. :)

just wait til i dress this thing up :) its like a chick, shes prob really ugly when she wakes up, once she puts the makeup on, shes hot again. lol (not in all cases LOL )

Im going ot look up the 11k render build :)

Yes, if they ever get the other one to power on :)

Its coming, just give us some time!

I agree with the previous comment that there is just so much empty space throughout the case design that it almost seems pointless.