Which video card?

Water_Hazard

id say its a worthy upgrade.. my mate has one and hes trying to convince me how awesome it is and stuff.. truth is.. it doesnt come close to a 5850 in anything and the 460 can better the 5850.. so yes.. id say its a worthy upgrade :)

:withstupid:

It's odd because they bench fairly similar but the 460 just pulls so much harder in games, and can do Dx11 shiz. I'd say picking up a second 260 would be a better upgrade, Dx11 really isn't in EVERY game yet so the dual 260 performance would be more in the 5870 league for marginally cheaper ;)

the 295 is a much better card last time i checked hahah definately give him that :)

I knew the 295 was better but I just kinda like the card and didn't want to part with it. 15,000 ppd was nice from one card. I also thought about giving him the two 260's but his power supply only has 2 pci-e connectors.

for the record, I just got my Asus 120hz 3d monitor with the glasses and it was worth every penny. games tried so far Front Mission Evolved, Left 4 dead 2, borderlands, and World at War Nazi Zombies

Edited by Water_Hazard