Sign in to follow this  
HarryTaco

AMD 6700 specs leak

Its not really official , I'd wait for official specs to surface before judging the cards . Its all rumours and rumours are most of the time not true .

Its not really official , I'd wait for official specs to surface before judging the cards . Its all rumours and rumours are most of the time not true .

Unless it's rumors about phones.

Then it's "newsworthy information"

I get pissy when people intentionally try to make themselves look better than someone else because that person made a comment they didn't like.

Let me know when you find a post like that. :thumbsup:

Unless it's rumors about phones.

Then it's "newsworthy information"

So true. I'm hoping AMD is playing games and they pull something like they did with the 4800/5800 series and introduce massively higher shader counts than anyone had hoped.

Edited by Waco

So true. I'm hoping AMD is playing games and they pull something like they did with the 4800/5800 series and introduce massively higher shader counts than anyone had hoped.

Definitely i might as well wait for them to come out before i buy my new 5970 and see if i can get 2 for the price of one currently or just get a 6970 but i bet thats gonna be in the 1k range when it comes out dam. And i really was hoping to get a new card sooner oh well my 5850 can hold out at least 4 more months(i hope :( ) .

Edited by BonTenshi

Ain't dat a fact, I hope these are the stats at minimum though :P (and power consumption stats at maximum ;) )

This should be a good card considering ATI's use of Lower Wattage designs than the current Nvidia Cards make them very appealing to me. The fact that a GTX 480 uses more power than a 5970 is silly to me.

The GTX 480 is a monster in more ways than one. If out performs every single GPU card on the market but costs $450 and uses tons of power.

The 5870 does not perform up to par with this but it also kicks butt in the cheapness factor.

ATI is slower for drivers BECAUSE nVidia is used by many developers and nvidea gets a jump start on their drivers (my theory at least)

To each there own.

Edited by gabrieltessin