Sign in to follow this  
Queenz

Just wanting to say what's up =]

Just wanting to say what's up.

I haven't been on here in a while cause I kind of lost some interest in computer modding for a while back cause I've been focused on school, friends, family, traveling around the country, my new car, and just a whole bunch of other things. I just got my associates degree a couple of months ago too hehe. It's a start.....=]. There are still many things I'd like to pursue in life.

I'm looking to start a big build again, but not until December. Right now I'm trying to catch up on the latest hardware, since I'm about a year behind in what's new lol. Oh and I'm thrilled to still see people looking through my build log once and a while :)

Forgot to mention that I hope everyone still contributes on here. New and old members =]. Does Dave still run this place? Or did he finally decide to put Clay in charge ;)

Edited by Queenz

Oh cello.

I need to upload pix to my gallery some time. :teehee:

Edited by Locutus

Hey man,

Welcome back! I definitely understand life being hectic! Glad all is going well!

What kind of car did you get?

Dave still shows his face every now and then biggrin.gif

Does Dave still run this place? Or did he finally decide to put Clay in charge ;)

Over my dead body :haha:

Just enjoy your stay.

lol Queenz has been around here for 5 years longer then you have, Welcome back man! :wave: try not getting into TOO much trouble on your first few days ey? :lol: