i7 930 @ 4ghz

Hemidare

I wasnt name calling for the sake of the argument Bosco, I was name calling to try and get these two to stop having a hissy fit on someone else's thread... It no longer has anything to do with what the OP had posted for in the first place.

Right now its contained, you want to set it free. :whoa: Oh and as far as i know, personal insults wont make someone stop doing much of any thing.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fail to understand why you are still even posting on this thread crazy... you've mentioned about 4 different times that 'you are done' yet you still keep coming back to argue... there are 4 pages of BS that should have never even been posted. And it is contained, oddly enough my insults made everyone stop talking about Air Pressure so as far as im concerned it was quite effective, even though i end up looking like the douche, which is fine by me so long we end this stupid argument that is a matter of opinion. Its like someone trying to argue to me that Orange isnt my favorite color...

Edited by MercuryDoun

I fail to understand why you are still even posting here crazy... you've mentioned about 4 different times that 'you are done' yet you still keep coming back to argue... there are 4 pages of BS that should have never even been posted. And it is contained, oddly enough my insults made everyone stop talking about Air Pressure so as far as im concerned it was quite effective, even though i end up looking like the douche, which is fine by me so long we end this stupid argument that is a matter of opinion. Its like someone trying to argue to me that Orange isnt my favorite color...

Im just done with certain parts of this thread. That does not mean i wont respond to others., oh i ment it is contained to this thread, and has not spread to others yet. It was a j/k, If you do not like what you are reading, and think it is BS, why did you come here to this thread in the first place to read it and then insult us.. Its like a freak show to you and you just could not stay away uh. And if you read i stopped talking about what ever it was we were discussing long before you started making personal attacks.

I fail to understand why you are still even posting on this thread crazy... you've mentioned about 4 different times that 'you are done' yet you still keep coming back to argue... there are 4 pages of BS that should have never even been posted. And it is contained, oddly enough my insults made everyone stop talking about Air Pressure so as far as im concerned it was quite effective, even though i end up looking like the douche, which is fine by me so long we end this stupid argument that is a matter of opinion. Its like someone trying to argue to me that Orange isnt my favorite color...

LOL, there is one in every forum..... All I did was make a comment on Neg/Pos air flow. Crazy turned to turn it into a debate. I apologize again to the OP for taking it on after he baits me.......

Edited by Drdeath

Ok i know this thread got out of control but i got my cpu up to 4ghz finally. I took the side panel off and just ran the ac and the hottest core peaked at 74 but stayed around 69-70 for the most part. Now i know it is cheating with the AC but like you guys said it wont get that hot during regular use. Thanks guys! I might even try for 4.2ghz with the ac cranked today and save the settings if i can get it stable, then when i get watercooling i can just load up those settings.

Ok i know this thread got out of control but i got my cpu up to 4ghz finally. I took the side panel off and just ran the ac and the hottest core peaked at 74 but stayed around 69-70 for the most part. Now i know it is cheating with the AC but like you guys said it wont get that hot during regular use. Thanks guys! I might even try for 4.2ghz with the ac cranked today and save the settings if i can get it stable, then when i get watercooling i can just load up those settings.

Awesome, I never run my computers with the sides on!

Welcome to the 4.0Ghz club! Lol, glad you finally got it up there finally. Also its not quite cheating with the AC on, it just means you can only use 4.2 during the winter!

Yeah it looks like it wants above 1.31 volts for 4.2ghz so i will wait until i get watercooling to push it further. I am very happy with 4ghz, thanks again.