Minecraft

Flibo

Man that game is so addictive it should be call mindcrack....

I couldn't agree more. It's so addictive it's actually pretty scary. Yesterday I played from 1 PM to 3 AM... It felt like 2 hours.

So I just hopped on the server for a while there and I noticed that it's somewhat different from single player games, like it had god mode, no monsters, and I couldn't use my stove to cook or create anything. Is this just the way multiplayer games are right now or is that just server settings?

So I just hopped on the server for a while there and I noticed that it's somewhat different from single player games, like it had god mode, no monsters, and I couldn't use my stove to cook or create anything. Is this just the way multiplayer games are right now or is that just server settings?

I think that's the way multiplayer kinda works right now. There really aren't many options at all for the server.

I noticed you got a timeout as well shortly after you connected - did you notice anything funny happen?

Well when it timed out for me I was just chopping away at a tree and when the blocks of wood fell I couldn't collect them and then I just lost connection, but I did try reconnecting like 10 seconds afterword and connected just fine.

By the way, is there any way to use the furnaces? I noticed filbo said he found some daimond but I don't think it's possible to mine daimond without a steel pickaxe or better, or am I wrong with that assumption maybe?

Edited by Deathmineral

so yeah. I bought this game...

I played way to much of it tonight... I doubt I will be playing much of it, since I will get sucked into it.

anyways, this is what I built.

My UBER Castle/TreeSkypscraper. At the top of the tree I have a platform with a swimming pool, a sun deck, helipad,

Underneath my castle I have an endless labyrinth of caves and tunnels

post-66459-12860881754992_thumb.png

Well when it timed out for me I was just chopping away at a tree and when the blocks of wood fell I couldn't collect them and then I just lost connection, but I did try reconnecting like 10 seconds afterword and connected just fine.

By the way, is there any way to use the furnaces? I noticed filbo said he found some daimond but I don't think it's possible to mine daimond without a steel pickaxe or better, or am I wrong with that assumption maybe?

Furnaces do work, but you won't see the progress bar in MP. The furnace should start looking different when you put stuff in it though.

If you want I can give you a steel pickaxe to get started :lol:

EDIT: There's one thing that is recommended if you get that "socket" error:

1. Go to control panel

2. Device Manager

3. Network Adapters

4. Right click Atheros, select properties

5. Advanced tab

6. Change Transmit Buffers from 256 to 512.

EDIT: I forgot to say, there's a bug in multiplayer so that whenever you drop your tools, they get repaired. This way you can use diamond tools all the time without feeling like wasting :)

Edited by Flibo

Just hopped on for a second to see Deathmineral hacking away in his mine below his tower and house. :P Flibo's house is very...bright...as well. I haven't seen that many torches in a while. :P