Minecraft

Flibo

Ive just being playing the classic version for a day so no monsters and stuff although the main things Ive being building have been various designs of stairs. I originally went on multiplayer but I had to make constant repairs to my stuff so Ive been messing around on single player for a while.

Am I the only one that has trouble with finding a good server? All the servers I've been on are kind of strict, they don't allow me to build or destroy anything, making the server kind of pointless really.

Yep, that can easily be the case. An OCC server could be something :whistling: The finnish hardware site Muropaketti already has their own server and it's GORGEOUS. Really. It's damn beautiful :wub: It's alot like roleplaying too, you can buy your own area with diamonds etc...

Edited by Flibo

You guys should really watch the videos I linked to a few posts up.

I watched all 40 of them and they were pretty sweet.

I am watching them, while playing minecraft actually. :D

During the night time in game there isn't much I can do so I just put up my inventory and watch an episode, by the end of the episode it's usually day time again. I'm currently on episode 13.

I'm playing Alpha. Night time is quite boring, I usually just dig down into the earth in hopes of finding diamond or redstone :)

The game is great, but creepers keep on stacking up around my house... blew a hole in the wall once x(

I'm playing Alpha. Night time is quite boring, I usually just dig down into the earth in hopes of finding diamond or redstone :)

Night time isn't boring when you start running into underground caves. :)