Minecraft

Flibo

Are you guys still playing the server? i would love to join as soon as i get my PC put back together i bought the game a looong time ago its amazing!

Are you guys playing survival mode?

I found what i think to be the best texture pack out there if anyone's interested.

Are you guys still playing the server? i would love to join as soon as i get my PC put back together i bought the game a looong time ago its amazing!

Are you guys playing survival mode?

I found what i think to be the best texture pack out there if anyone's interested.

I hop on from time to time. It is survival mode. I just stick with the default texture pack. I don't mind the graphics the way they are.

Ugh. I hate computers some days. I was tinkering with overclocking my 4870X2 a bit and even though I have the server set to sync to disk (so no caching) it still managed to screw a little bit of stuff up when it crashed. So, if your recent work (within the past few days) seems screwed up, my bad.

Blame me and my incessant desire to make my machine burst into flames. :P

Ugh. I hate computers some days. I was tinkering with overclocking my 4870X2 a bit and even though I have the server set to sync to disk (so no caching) it still managed to screw a little bit of stuff up when it crashed. So, if your recent work (within the past few days) seems screwed up, my bad.

Blame me and my incessant desire to make my machine burst into flames. :P

:rolleyes: I just did another several hours of work rebuilding everything too. I tried a save-all after I was done, I think I'll just stick with my server :yucky:

If anyone wants to come join me in my new server the IP is play.mine-empire.com:25583

It is a whitelisted server so either pm me asking to be added to the whitelist or submit a application here: http://mine-empire.com/?page_id=56 (Not meaning to advertise).

I joined.

Just to let everybody know, Waco runs a vanilla server while rmb938's server has quite a few addons.

:rolleyes: I just did another several hours of work rebuilding everything too. I tried a save-all after I was done, I think I'll just stick with my server :yucky:

It's not like shiit. doesn't happen. I really hate how people cry so much about minecraft -- the game used to be fun until everyone worried so much about their stuff... Every server is bound to have ups and downs especially if it's hosted on someones personal computer.

Edited by BluePanda

Just to let everybody know, Waco runs a vanilla server while rmb938's server has quite a few addons.

My reasons for not running addons have been stated more than once. If anyone wants the server up, let me know, otherwise it seems to be unwanted.

It's not like shiit. doesn't happen. I really hate how people cry so much about minecraft -- the game used to be fun until everyone worried so much about their stuff... Every server is bound to have ups and downs especially if it's hosted on someones personal computer.

Not hard to do a backup before tweaking, is all I was saying.

Not meant to be 'crying' or complaining directly. It is a little frustrating to find several hours worth of time was wasted x2.

Thanks for hosting it Waco.

Not hard to do a backup before tweaking, is all I was saying.

I didn't do a backup because I never honestly expected my video card to cause a BSOD from slightly pushing the memory frequency and because the server is set to save every 15 minutes with the disk cache disabled...I have no idea how it managed to screw itself up.