Minecraft

Flibo

Can we get some mod until notch fixes water and lava buckets. It is really stunting my creative architecture! :angry:

Btw, sweet houses everyone. :cheers:

Just found it: Llamacraft it fixes buckets and eberytang.

It also prevents Flint & Steel griefing, TNT damage, etc. Check it out Waco :D

Looks good though only get the tnt and bucket ones. The others are just boring. I like my fireplace, and what does he mean about fixing furnaces?

Ignore this guy! He doesn't understand the importance of getting rid of flint and steel. I say we use everything the this mod offers. A player list and color coded names sounds great to me. :D

I'll look into it Death.

Also - if you got booted for a few minutes - my internet flaked out. It's back up now...and that's officially my first internet outage of the year. :P

EDIT: Got llamacraft installed. TNT shouldn't work any more and buckets should. :)

Edited by Waco

Buckets seem to half work.

In single player, you can take water from a large natural body of water and move that water to create a water source block, and you can place these source blocks to there their waters are touching. For anyone that has seen X's minecraft adventures, I'm referring to the way you can make an infinite water source with only four squares and filling each square with a water source block to create still water.

This can't be done even with this mod. I was able to move 1 block of water and place it in a dry spot but I wasn't able to place anymore blocks in the area that the first source block covers.

Not sure if this sounds complicated or not, It makes sense to me but of course I'm the one typing it. :lol:

Also, this isn't a complaint at all, just info for those of you looking to play around with the water, I'm definitely very happy to have this mod in place, especially with the chat features. :D

On a good note however, this has taught me a lot about how water works in this game and I was able to fix the water in my single player game. So, hooray for multiplayer. :D

Finally got an incinerator in my house too, though I did have to do a little digging into the wall since I made my house out of wood.

Edited by Deathmineral