Minecraft

Flibo

Anyone found that surviving on a new world since the update on EASY mode is ridiculously difficult?

I just a made a new game, got some wood and did the usual.

Then had to hunt around for some rock, I found a natural cave and started digging.

I eventually found coal, then made a BUNCH of torches then blocked myself in.

There is my starting home.

and then I just loaded minecraft....

and died lmfao

Now I can't find my home.

*sigh*

I dont know about easy mode but on hard i got mobbed by 4 or 5 creepers the first time i even got in light shade. :blink:

I had to knock it down to Easy from Normal, because every morning I had 3+ creepers sitting outside from the night before, and I couldn't ever leave without getting myself blown up

Oh my gosh. The new map looks amazing!

Please, I'd love to keep this one =/ No destroying it or duping items, please?

Ah right. I forgot to mention. Duping is still possible with this update. There's no knowing for sure that nobody will do it...

I made a dock near the spawn point on here so you all you can use the boats there to travel, it has a chest with some boats in it. I'm not sure how many of you are located in the same valley as me but since the water goes throughout the whole valley it should be a very convenient way to travel for those located in the valley.

Edit: I also placed a crafting bench and furnace at the spawn, right under the community chest.

Edit again: Also, you don't have to, but if you take boats from the moat chest, try to donate some boats to it as well. I've started it out with a decent amount but that could dry up fast. Try not to crash the boats either, that will destroy them, and keeps the boats away from animals, they break boats too.

Edited by Deathmineral

is it just me, or do we regen a half heart per second in sp?

If you're on peaceful mode that's what happens.

Also - I agree that the new world for MP is pretty awesome. If you can - leave the spawn point as clean as you can and walk away a bit before building/harvesting/mining. :) I'd like to ask everyone to not dupe items and to not use TNT - that pretty much ruined the last world.