Minecraft

Flibo

Sweet. cant wait. Will already explore worlds still function? Cause i have pretty sweet one im working on right now.

I would imagine so since we already know existing torches will be turned into lanterns and that wouldn't be possible if we couldn't play the maps still.

Edit: The torches to lanterns stuff is still happening right? I didn't see any mention of that in the official reviews and news yet.

Edited by Deathmineral

$6,500,000

ffs

I'm confused here. Are you correcting something I said or adding in a monetary value for how much he as made?

I would imagine so since we already know existing torches will be turned into lanterns and that wouldn't be possible if we couldn't play the maps still.

Edit: The torches to lanterns stuff is still happening right? I didn't see any mention of that in the official reviews and news yet.

Automatically replacing torches with lanterns:

alek214: "on account of the 700 torch threads on the forum, when Halloween update comes will you replace all preexisting torches with lanterns?"

Notch: "yes." (Oct 5)

Via Twitter or the giant Facts topic on the forums.

Edited by RogerDeath

Great roller coaster. How muck iron did that take? :whoa:

To be completely honest, I just used an item editor and gave myself tons of rails and wood to build tracks with :whistling: There is no way in hell I would have been able to do all that in one night if I was mining for it all.