Minecraft

Flibo

From the sounds of the spawn area could do without me coming back, but

does anyone have any stone i can..... uhh.....borrow. :ph34r:

My fort is far from finished and requires a lot more stone.

Have you considered mining? I know that sounds odd for a game like Minecraft but... surprisingly it works. :D

I have been mining but it takes to long. I have huge fort to finish by sunday. And after sunday all your stone will be mine anyways.

Wouldn't it be a lot quicker if you just played the single player in minecraft classic? i mean this is supposed to be survival mode, I know people like to build but once Survival MP gets started I think building will be the least of our worries. :P

I agree, but as i am building i am building to the best of my imagination. Plus classic is soooooooo boring, no challenge whatsoever. Right now i have taken a break from mp to make as many torches as possible so as to have loads of lamps after the update.

I have been mining but it takes to long.

no challenge whatsoever.

You don't make sense. :P

Right now i have taken a break from mp to make as many torches as possible so as to have loads of lamps after the update.

By the way, the torches have to be set out to be turned into lamps, if they're just in inventory then they stay as torches. Not sure if you knew that already or not but I thought I would put the info out there in case anyone here didn't know.

By the way, the torches have to be set out to be turned into lamps, if they're just in inventory then they stay as torches. Not sure if you knew that already or not but I thought I would put the info out there in case anyone here didn't know.

:snap::snap::snap::snap::snap:

Where do i place 4 chests of torches? :huh::doh:

There's tons of duplicated stuff on the server right now so it kind of ruins the challenge.

Yeah, whomever started doing that pretty much killed the excitement of finding diamond...

That's why I had to move away from you all, everybody just started running around building things instead of exploring. If you want to build things go play minecraft classic, notch keeps it around so that people can easily build stuff, well and as a demo. I have to admit though, I'm going to miss this item dropping repair glitch. :(

I don't see the point in exploring anything. Everything is so random-generated, there can't be possibly be anything worth finding out there. I agree there is pretty much no point in MP at the moment.